I smirked, feeling the dress tighten as she pulled at the seams once again at the back, strapping it fully into my curves.

"That you did..."

"Aren't you glad you listened to me, hm?"

"I suppose I have to thank you for kicking my arse into the right direction, yeah." I laughed, staring at myself in the mirror.

It felt strangely weird wearing the dress again, but as I stared at myself, I took in every detail and remembered what Harry had said in his letter... to remember every detail, every thought, and every feeling.

I remembered stressing about the dress because back then I wasn't much of a fan of figure-hugging dresses, but now with Harry's love, support, and encouragement, I found myself rearranging the dress and bursting with confidence that I had gained from him.

The dress I had chosen for the gala charity dinner was peach coloured, a low-cut ensemble that boasted a beaded detail around the bodice of the dress, with a figure-hugging skirt and a sheer elegant train that followed it... in fact, I had forgotten how beautiful it was.

To team the dress up, much to my surprise, Phoebe had managed to find the glittering clutch bag and peep-toe shoes in my walk-in wardrobe back home; and to complete the day, just like last year, she paid for the same hairdresser to come to the hotel and completely pamper me.

Of course, my hair was a lot shorter now than what it was like back then, but it was still off my back and left my shoulders on show.

I didn't admit it back then, because I didn't have the confidence, but today however, I felt it... and I was radiating with the confidence, even if I say so myself.

I felt and looked a million dollars.

Phoebe on the other hand, just like last year, was wearing her black long mermaid dress, and the only way I could describe it was that it was floor length, it had a halter necklace that was blessed heavily with beading, crystals and pearls around her chest, it was off the shoulder and came with a court train and on the left side of the dress, it had a beautiful slit that exposed her leg right up to her thigh.

The dress was sleeveless, and just like last year, her hair was done up and pulled into a messy but gorgeous bun, and she had teamed her outfit with crystal drop earrings and the thickest, longest black heels I had ever seen in my life.

She looked like a movie star then, and she looked like a movie star right now.

"I feel like this dress is a little tight," Phoebe muttered, "Bloody baby weight, I can't wait to get rid of it."

"Don't you even think about it," I warned her, "That weight is a memory of what your body did for your baby. You're incredible."

"Thanks, Iz." she smiled softly at me, "So... are we ready?"

"I think so." I whispered, a small grin appearing on my face.

I was so excited for tonight.

Phoebe squealed happily, "Okay, okay, so first thing's first, we have to take a selfie. We did it last year, we must do it this year. Sort of like a before and after pic, hm?" she giggled, and I found myself agreeing, even though last year I was mocking her for wanting one.

I posed, grinning, and laughing as Phoebe snapped the picture, reminding me to tell her later that she had to link this one to her Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages, with me tagged in it.

"So, before I start bawling my fucking eyes out, can we get going now please?"

I grinned, "Our carriage awaits, princess."