I'm pretty sure I fainted not long after Harry had told me the news, actually.

For now, though, Harry's recording was permanently on hold as he focused more on the movie role he wanted.

I smiled to myself, recalling how successful Harry's 22nd birthday had been and how he was apparently no longer my toyboy now.

I couldn't believe that Christmas, New Year's, my birthday, and Harry's birthday had been and gone; and we were now days away from hitting our first anniversary.

Our celebrations in LA with his family had been wonderful, and I had made memories with my loved ones that I would cherish until my dying day... but along with Harry's movie role hanging over us, there was also one other thing that had been playing on my mind recently- and that was Harry's planned "official" proposal.

I tried not to think too much into it, but I was pretty sure that he said that he was going to ask me properly in LA after his dad's wedding... and it never came.

So, I figured that it would happen over New Year's, especially as his family and Ryan were present for it (I mean, why else would he invite them over?) but once again, he had a missed opportunity... and he never asked me.

I wasn't quite sure exactly when Harry was even going to do this proposal if I was being completely honest with myself, but I also took it into account that we were already technically engaged anyway, and we just hadn't announced it.

Not to mention that I didn't have a ring and Harry's mind had been seriously preoccupied as of late.

I mean, we were incredibly happy anyway and I didn't need an official engagement to prove that... but I guess being a girl, and the fact that he had already asked me in a somewhat abnormal situation (but when were we ever normal anyway) I guess I was just missing the excitement, the chatting and the squeals of happiness that I had yet to experience after we had shared our news with everyone.

We didn't need an engagement or a wedding certificate to prove that we were happy and good for one another, we had faced more than usual and what was classed as normal in the first year of our relationship than most people- and if that didn't scream that we could make it as husband and wife, I didn't know what could.

We'd faced more hurdles and blocks than I thought was possible, but each and every time, we came back stronger and harder than ever.

We were a team, and even though at the start of our relationship I was a hard, level-headed piece of work (Yes, I can freely admit that now) I could also admit that I had grown up massively over the last year and was now able to sit with Harry (and others, I guess) and make adult decisions without losing my shit or becoming a complete basket case.

Don't get me wrong, I had my days where my anxiety kicked in a little and I'd latch onto Harry more than usual, but I was scared about the underlying fear that was tucked away in the back of my mind, telling me that something would eventually go wrong and I'd lose him too.

But, I was much better equipped to deal with that now.

I was much better equipped, stronger, harder, faster, quicker, and confident than I was a year ago, and part of that was down to Harry completely changing my life.

Which is why I was confident that we would make it as husband and wife, whenever that day would arrive.

I tried not to think about it too much anyway, and I tried to focus on the bigger and better things.

There was my second year in college to look forward too this coming September, Harry's audition phases for "Dunkirk", along with the upcoming press article stating that Harry had left Modest Management and was now being represented by Jeff through Full Stop Management and CAA.