"Where are we going?" I asked him and he smiled.

"Are you hungry?" He asked me.

"A bit."

"Good." We stopped in front of a restaurant and walked inside. People took our pictures and gasped when they saw us together. Adam gripped my waist tightly and we both walked towards our table, led by a manager.

"What do you want to eat love?" He asked me and I placed my menu on the table.

"Anything you want." I said and he ordered some fettuccine pasta for both of us to share. 

The pasta was really good, just the right amount of creamy and tasty.Adam would occasionally feed me small bites and ordered some mousse for the both of us.

We ignored the cameras and the awful stares thrown our way and enjoyed a comfortable lunch, talking about work and each other.

"Thank you for lunch. It was delicious." I took his hand and smiled at him.

"I'm glad you liked it." He said and kissed my forehead as we drove back to his penthouse. It was nearly 5 pm when we reached and he went straight to his study to work.

I decided to take a short nap and fell asleep in Adam's bed after changing. I woke up when I felt a soft touch on my cheek. Opening my eyes slowly, I squinted and saw Adam sitting beside me and smiling.

"Hey there stranger." I said and yawned. He chuckled and pecked my cheek.

"I like it when you sleep in my bed." He told me and I smiled.

"Why?"

"Just because." He said and I frowned.

"Are you done with work? What time is it?" I asked him and he nodded, glancing at his watch.

"It's 7 pm. Do you want dinner?"

"Not really." I said getting up.

"Would you like to watch a movie then?" He asked me with a hopeful glint in his eye and I beamed.

"I'd love to!" I exclaimed and he chuckled.

"Okay then. Why don't you get changed into something more comfortable and come downstairs?" He said and I nodded as he walked into his closet and came out with sweatpants and a t-shirt and walked out of the room.

I quickly changed into a blue t-shirt and silky shorts and tied my hair into a ponytail, headed downstairs. Adam was already in the kitchen and I hugged his waist from behind.

"What are you making?" I asked him and he showed me a recipe card for lasagna.

"Can I help?" I asked him and he smiled.

"Sure. You can make the sauce." He said and I walked over to the pans and took one and started making the sauce.

When we put the lasagna in the oven we walked over to the living room hand in hand and settled on the couch.

"Oh this one!" I exclaimed when I saw the movie Fallen.

"That one?" Adam asked me and I nodded. He clicked it and we both settled on the couch comfortably. 

The movie started and we watched in silence. Adam would often ask questions and I would answer them for him.

"So he's loved her all this time but she dies when he kisses her?" Adam asked me confused and I poked his forehead.

"Yes. It's a forbidden love story." I told him and he nodded and delved deep into thought. Just then the oven's alarm went off and he got up to get us dinner.

We watched the rest of the movie munching on random junk snacks and lasagna. We watched White Chicks after it and doubled over laughing hysterically. Even Adam laughed and I looked at him in awe.

A deep, melodic laughter that lit up the room and made me laugh along with him.

It was infectious. 

Addicting.

"Oh god. That was too good." I wiped a tear from my eye when the movie ended. 

"Did you like it?" I asked Adam and he threw me a charming smile.

"I loved it." He whispered and jumped on top of me. I yelped but then he covered my lips with his, kissing me passionately and I kissed him back with equal passion. 

When we pulled away breathless, he lifted me up bridal style and carried me to his room.

"I'll move into the guest bed tomorrow." I told him when he put me down.

"There's no need for that."

"Why not?' I asked him.

"Because I wan't to keep you as close to me as possible." He whispered in my ear and pulled me closer to his body so that my face was buried in his chest.

He smells so good.

"Why?" I asked him as he pulled the covers over us.

"Just because." He answered indifferently and I frowned.

He's said that twice now.

"What if I don't want to stay here?" I asked him and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"You don't want to stay with me?" He asked me and I hinted the hurt in his voice.

"It's not like that. It's just... what if somebody finds out?"

"I don't care. Let them say what they want to." He pulled me closer to him and I hummed in response, sighing.

"I do want to stay with you then." I said and he smiled.

"Good. Because I don't plan to let you go." He said with a smirk and nuzzled his face in my hair, taking a deep breath as I smiled at him discreetly.

I don't plan on it either.