"Fuck, I love it when you talk dirty." Harry grinned, his palms greedily grasping at my ass cheeks; "So, you want that one day... you want me to fuck you in one of my suits?"

"Actually... if we're being completely honest here." I said slowly, licking my lips seductively in a hope that this would excite him further; "The fantasy is... and I know that this is completely going to sound like Fifty Shades, but the fantasy is you fucking me in your suit... and I'm completely at your mercy."

Harry stared at me, a sudden flash of black dancing through his green eyes.

"As in..." Harry whispered, "You'd do anything?"

"Correction. You do anything and everything, to me. And I take it. Like a good girl."

"You mean, like being dominated?" he asked dryly, "You want me to dominate you? Like hit you and stuff?" He added.

"Not like that, no... it's not about hitting me, it's about pleasuring me- and me pleasing and pleasuring you too, of course. You're in complete control... of everything and me. In your suit. Full of power, looking sexy and... making it your mission to make me come."

"That'll be easy." Harry remarked, as I arched my eyebrow up at him; "You want to try it?"

I nodded, biting my lip.

"Do you?"

"I'll do anything with you, Izzy."

"Don't say that unless you mean it, Harry." I smirked, "Saying stuff like to the wrong person can be dangerous." I teased, feeling his hands grasp at my ass again.

"I'm saying it to you, and only you, Izzy." he murmured, "I'll fuck you in my suit, if that's what you want, baby."

"When?" I asked, almost too breathlessly.

"When?"

I nodded, biting my lip again.

"Mhm, when?"

"The night of the wedding." Harry said softly and suddenly, his teeth now nipping at my shoulders as his fingers clenched and grasped at my ass cheeks again; "Once my duties as best man are done, leave it to me. I'll fuck you and make you come so damn hard, the entire wedding party will hear you, Izzy-"

Christ, I trembled at the thought of it.

"Good." I smiled, my forehead now pressed to his; "Now fuck me hard in your car."

Bold and adventurous today.

Harry leaned forward, my back hitting his dashboard lightly, as he deliberately licked his lips.

"Don't you wanna know what my fantasy is?" He asked, his left hand now moving from my ass and grasping at my breast, getting a good cop as he teased me even further.

I nodded my head angelically, my hair falling along my face as I bit my lip hard.

"It's fucking you in this car." he said slowly, "I've never, not once even thought about mixing the two... until you."

Well, that made me feel good.

Insanely, exceptionally good.

"Well, at least we're ticking off your fantasy... hmm?"

"This car is my pride and joy, Izzy." Harry said slowly, "It was the first car I properly splashed out on when I had a bit of money behind me," he explained, his hand running lightly over my thigh while his other still manhandled my breast; "And then I met you, and you're also my pride and joy too... so it makes sense to put the two of you together."