"Might have been..." I replied casually, "You were wearing a suit with your shirt wide open the first night we met."

"And were you thinking then what you were thinking now?" He asked, pressing a little closer.

"Can't quite remember..." I admitted, "But I remember being enthralled by you, because you were something that I had never quite seen before."

Harry smiled, "Ditto, baby."

I clenched my thighs, biting the inside of my mouth because of the way he was looking at me.

Harry was wearing a simple white shirt, his trademark skinny jeans and his hair was down, but pushed back out of his face with a pair of sunglasses sitting on the top of his head.

He looked, amazingly good today.

Not that he didn't ever, but today, my hormones were driving me wild- and the way he was looking at me right now was turning me on.

Harry was smiling, his jaw tight.

I watched nervously as his other hand crept over towards me, landing on my thigh as he squeezed it gently.

"I'll never forget you in that dress either." He murmured, "All night, as much as I was trying to be a gentleman, I couldn't help but imagine what it would be like to fuck you in it."

Oh God.

"Pulling it up at the seams, hunching it messily around your waist as I pressed you against the wall, your heels digging into my ass as your legs tightened around me..."

"Harry, we need to-"

"You don't understand the effect you have on me, Iz. You really don't."

I looked up, his face now inches away from mine, a lick of my lips following as Harry's hand moved closer to between my legs.

"Ditto, baby." I whispered, copying him as he groaned lightly.

"Why are we doing this now? Torturing ourselves like this?"

I grinned, "It's good... it's good to be like this, it'll help us."

"Currently not helping the pitch in my tent right now."

I laughed, "It's good to know I still effect you."

"Izzy, darling, you always affect me." Harry whispered, "And trust me, I want nothing more than to take you right here, right now, in this fucking car."

"Later." I whispered teasingly, "Right now, you have an appointment with your dad, Mr. Styles." I smiled, kissing him lightly with a peck on his lips; "Come on."

"Izzy-" he called me, stopping me from moving; "Thank you."

"For what?" I asked softly.

"For what you said, about me... and my confidence. And not to change the way I dress. Thank you."

I smiled, stroking his cheek before kissing him once again.

"You're welcome, baby."

According to Harry, on our way up here, Slaters boasted the widest selection of menswear and formal hire under one roof in the city and was the biggest Slaters store in the whole of England.

Slaters had been operating in Manchester for over 20 years now and had recently moved to a brand new concept store, transforming itself into a more modern store in a prime location, yet still maintaining a friendly and much appreciated "old fashioned" style of service- which apparently both Harry and his father liked.

"Have you shopped here before?" I asked, after he had opened the car door and helped me out of his jeep.

"Once." Harry replied, adjusting his jeans a little.