"Balls, huh?" he said, watching the grin on his face turn into a dirty smirk; "Carry on with that mouth, and I'll be balls deep in you as soon as you cross that fucking front door."

I clenched, tightly.

"Harry..." I breathed, unable to deal with the sexual tension between us anymore.

"Mmm?" he murmured softly, his mouth gently peppering kisses against my jaw.

"You're making me so wet..." I whispered, my eyes flickering to the driver that was too concerned with the road.

I bet he was used to this sort of thing anyway.

Not with us though, obviously.

"Just getting you warmed up, baby... everything I want, need and love is right here. Right between those gorgeous legs of yours."

Now who was teasing who?

"Did you enjoy tonight?" he asked, switching the dark exterior he had literally just wore before turning into the loveable, adorable and sweet guy I had fallen for nearly a year ago.

I nodded, "I did... no one to bother us, no friends, no family, no problems... just you and me, dinner and enjoying each other's company. What else could I possibly want?"

"Dessert?" Harry smirked, his thumb now stroking my lower lip that was stained with lip gloss.

"What do you have in mind?" I whispered.

"If I tell you that, you'll have me arrested."

"Try me." I smirked, "I can't wait to get in... these knickers are uncomfortable. Just promise me something?"

"What?" Harry said, cradling my chin as he gently blew against me.

"Fuck me until I can't breathe."

Harry smirked, "That can be arranged, darling."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah... I can fuck you hard and deep, until you can't breathe, sure I can." he rasped against me, before pausing slightly to gauge my reaction and so I could catch my breath; "Take those breaths for me now Izzy, because by the time I'm done with you, you'll be begging me to stop."

"Jesus, Harry." I whispered, catching him smirking at me when I looked up at him.

His face looked perfect in the night time, and just under the glow of the lights inside the back of the car, I could see his lips were berry red and his eyes were trained on me, the look on his face so carnal and intense that it was knocking the wind out of me.

"Remind me," he murmurs, "Have we ever... in a car?"

"I don't think we have. Yet." I whispered, watching his hand creep into the inside of my thigh, pushing my right one away from my left; "Harry-"

"We have to change that, Iz."

"Do we?"

"Hmm." he murmured, lowering his head back to my neck to kiss me right against my pulse; "Open your legs."

"No." I whispered, pushing my head back against his, "Not here."

"Why not? You scared?"

"Harry..."

"Just let me feel you..." he breathed, his fingers literally crawling closer up my thigh; "Wanna feel how wet you are for me, Izzy."

"Fuck."

"It's not nice to tease is it?" he smirked at me, the tips of his fingers literally stretching closer to my panty line; "So dirty... so sexy." he whispered, and fuck my back tensed the second he touched me, my hand gripping at his wrist as he stroked me slowly.