Chapter 28

"I was thinking Jahmarni or Zayvion"
"I fuck with the first one, was gonna name him Tremani" he shrugged and pocked his lip in his cheek.
"Jahmarni Tremani Saint"
"Nah too many ani. Jahmarni Kylan Saint"
"Kylan? I like it" she pecked his lips. "Nickname?"

"I do want him to have a nickname that has nothing to do with his name but my son won't be growing so deeply in this life like my father grew me so, Marni or JJ" he thought deeply while looking ahead.
"Speaking of that, when you gon leave the streets"

He put his arms behind his head and got comfortable before answering. "Me, Eli and Kal have been thinking 'bout opening up a legal business and leaving Red in charge of everything, we'on got any more reasons to be in these streets anyway but it may mess up the game since i'm most respected"

Zai nodded then leaned onto him and he put his hand around her stomach.
"Damn after let me put another one in there" he darted his eyes between her and the bump and Zai gave him the side eye.

"After you said you don't want many kids but is ready to give me another when JJ ain't even born yet" she rolled her eyes.
"Don't get smart wit me ma, actually nah. I done gave you enough warnings" he picked her up.
"REYYY" Zai playfully screamed as he carried her.
"Nah and you better not tell me to take some out cause you taking all this shit ma" he said in her ear and placed her on the bed.

"Yo shit don't even be hitting the right spots." She broke eye contact when he glared at her intently.
"Stop playing with me Zaijah" His jaw ticked.

She licked her lips before looking up at him with hooded eyes. He smirked before climbing on top of her and removing her underwear. His tongue trickled up her thighs before he latched straight on to her clit. He kissed it with tongue as if he was kissing her mouth, Zai wrapped her legs around his head moaning.

He reached his hand out and she intertwined. He wiggled his tongue on her clit as she squeezed the blood away from his hand while she moaned loudly.

He licked it swiftly in circles then took it into his mouth and sucked on it softly.

"I'm gonna cum" she moaned. "Cum, let me taste you" he said then continued.
She came and he slurped her juices as she jolted.

He went on top of her and kissed her as he entered her without a warning. He buried his head into the crook of her neck and hugged her as he drilled into her pussy.

"REY" She screamed scratching down his back. "Shit right there" she moaned in his ear. He bit down on her neck and continued hammering her shit. "This is too much" she tried to push him off her but he didn't budge, instead he connected his lips to hers. He smiled in the kiss as she struggled to kiss back.

"What I say beforehand? Hm?" He asked her but she just moaned in response. He carefully bent her legs as close as they could to her head and pounded into her. "I said don't tell me to take nun out, now look at you. Can't take dick" he shook his head.

"I can feel it in my stomach" Tears leaked out of her eyes as she looked down watching it go in and out. She clenched around him tightly as she squirted and came at the same time. "Shitttt baeee" she moaned.
"Fuckk" he nutted inside her and they rode out their highs together.

He pulled out and put his fingers inside her coating them in their mix of juice then put them down her throat. She sucked them off while looking at him with lustful eyes.

                                      ***

Right now everyone is at the family function either talking, playing games or sharing out food.

"Yea we back together though" Zai cheesed while taking another bite out of her mac and cheese.
"Better not take my son back if he break yo heart again, I don't know what's wrong with that boy" Cynthia shook her head.