Chapter 7

TW in this chapter⚠️ (mention of abuse)

Kiron,
2 months later...

I'm at the store buying some presents and flowers for Zaijah. Today I plan on making it official. During these past 2 months we kept it chill since she didn't want to be with me unless I stop being a fuck boy blah blah. I've been ready ever since but I wanted to show her too. I've been picking her up from work to go get food, getting her flowers, you know typical lover boy stuff. So today I want to be official, I want everyone to know she's mine.

I pulled up to her crib and opened the door. She gave me a key since me and Kal nem always come over.

I got her a box with roses asking "will you be my girlfriend"

I took off my shoes and headed up to her room. I walked in on her making a "When I see you I gogo nuts" tiktok. I stared at her before proceeding to put the box down on the bed.
She was wearing booty shorts and a plain white tee.

"You better send that to me"
She giggled before coming over to give me a kiss and a hug.

"What's that?" She cocked her head to the side.
Cute.
"Open it" I took a step back.

"Awww the roses"
"So you just gon act like you can't read now?"
She laughed.

"Yes I will!"
I grinned and gave her a kiss.
"Buttt on one condition"
"What?"
"Block all those 12."

"How do you know about them?" I scratched the back of my head and sat down on the bed and she proceeded to sit down too.

"I've seen their notifications around a month ago but haven't seen them since"
"Yea cause I blocked them all, for you"
She started cheesin hard.

I could stare at her smiling all day and never get bored of it.

"Pass your phone though" I opened it and gave it to her.
"What's a relationship without trust baby?"

"You right, that's why I need to go through yo phone."
She spent a couple minutes going through my social medias and contacts just to find nothing.
"Okay."

Zaijah,
I sat on top of him pushing him to lay down as we kissed each other passionately. He placed both hands on my waist.
I pecked his nose, "Thank you for proving to me"
He only licked his lips and stared at me.

I broke eye contact and looked away but he brought my face back to his.
"Look at me"
I stared at him as he licked his lips slowly.
"I make you nervous huh?" He grinned showing his teeth.

Yes tf you do.

"No..." I trailed off breaking eye contact
He rubbed my back still glaring at me.

Boy he gives me butterflies.

"I can feel you beating ma" he lifted his hips.
"My heartbeat?"
"No your other one" he smirked.
I instantly came off him, he laughed then pulled me back and kissed all over my face.