Chapter 4

Kiron,

"I said. For-me-nigga"

I chuckled low and harshly. This nigga got me fucked up.

"I heard you the first time froglet. What I don't get is I pay you $15k you get 70% of that! What you want an extra thousand fo?"

"So I could save up for this"

Tion took out his gun and before he could point it at Kiron, he shot him in the left side of his chest causing him to let go of the gun and fall to the wooden ground.

"I always knew you was a pussy ass bitch" I spat on his face as he made noises choking on his blood.
"Mmcht now you got my floors dirty, niggas always tryna kill me and shit. Out here trying to take my position" I shook my head as I watched his life fade away.

I walked out, "Aye Red and Wop come clean this shit up. Burn him" They got up and went into my office to do their job.
Now I gotta find someone to replace his job. Ungrateful motherfucker.

———————————————————————————
< Sidebitch #9>
Today 6:45pm

Hey daddy, i've been wanting you lately🥵

Really? My dick just too good huh

Wya? Come give me sum😉
*sends attachment*

Fuck. Come to economy inn.

Be right there baby🤤
Seen 6:48pm
———————————————————————

Wait what's her name again? I thought to myself.
Fuck it I can't remember all 12 bitches.

I pulled up to economy inn to see her standing there like a prostitute. We got checked in and went into the room.

She tried to kiss me and I stopped her, "no mamas, ion kiss bitches i'm not in a relationship with"
"Why can't we be in a relationship?"
I squinted my eyes at her
"Because I gotta girlfriend" I lied. I don't want no hoe with 30+ bodies as my girl, the fuck.

"Yet your fucking me" she turned around
"Yes exactly-" I stopped not knowing her name.
"Wait what's yo name again?" I asked her.
"Keisha" she straight faced me.
I pulled her to me with my hands on her hips,
"Well Keisha how 'bout we do less talking, and more moaning hm?" I said as I kissed her down her neck.

She took her clothes off and so did I. She went on all fours and I entered behind her.

(No details unless it's Rey & Zai hehehehe)

After I nutted twice I put hand sanitiser in the condom, tied it and put it in the bin. I put on my clothes and checked my phone to see 3 missed calls and messages from Zai

—————————————————————————
<. Headache💞🙄>
       Today 8:04pm

Wya?

U still coming to pick me up?

Fucking stupid ass. It's 8:20
WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU KIRON!?
Dumbass nigga take yo words and
Choke on them.
Seen 9:04pm