Chapter 3

Zaijah,

Zaijah,

Eli barged into my room shouting, "Wake up! We're hungry". I woke up feeling Rey's arms wrapped around me and I sat up immediately.

"Eli if you don't get the fuck out" Kiron groaned.

"Wait...was y'all fucking?" Eli questioned.

I scrunched up my face,"No the fuck. Get out". He threw his hands up in defeat and left the room. Weird ass.
"Take your hands off me Rey" I scolded.

We only in the talking stage, we haven't even had our first kiss and you want to be all up on my fine ass.

"Mmcht your annoying" he turned to sleep on the other side.
"Boy getcho ass up, didn't I tell you to sleep in the guest bedroom?" He ignored me.

*SLAP*

"What the fuck! Is you crazy or sum? The fuck is wrong wit' you?" He sat up rubbing the back of his head.

"You ignored my question" I shrugged
He swiftly pulled me under him and I gasped.
"What was yo question?"
"I told you to sleep in the-"
I shut up when I felt his tongue on my neck leaving soft kisses.

"Mm" I moaned.
He left a trail of kisses down my neck and was about to kiss me on my lips but I stopped him.

"Nuh uh. Morning breath."
He sucked his teeth and sighed "You play to much"

I rolled my eyes "You want me to vomit in ur mouth"
He looked me up and down in disgust before going to put his clothes on.

"I gotta get back to the trap with Eli & Kal, you good?"
"Yes, i'm going to work today anyway"
"Where you work at imma pick you up?"

"Nigga I told you" I straight faced him
"Oh I remember. What time you finish?"
"Around 8"
"Aight"

He left my room. I got up and my hygiene together and put on my green juicy tracksuit. With my black ted baker tote bag and my khaki crocs. Liah left with Kal nd them so I locked my door and hopped in a taxi since Rey said he was gon pick me up after work. It backed out of the driveway. I asked the driver to put on My type by Saweetie. I pulled out my phone and sung to the lyrics and posted it on my instagram story.

"Rich nigga, eight-figure, that's my type that's my type, nigga that's my type eight-inch big, ooh, that's good pipe bad bitch, I'ma ride the dick all night"

Im singing this knowing damn well, I have 0 bodys.

The taxi pulled up to the hair salon called "Zai's Lush hairs"
"Heyy Zai" Teresa, a girl who works for me approached me as I entered the salon.

"Hey girl how's everything?"
"Good. Our clients have been leaving good ratings and Renata came last night to make sure all the products were stocked up"
I nodded and walked into my office to put my bags down.