Chapter 51

Previously...

"Cale, how about you go out for a second. I promise that this conversation wouldn't last long."

"But..."

"I'm sure the wolf siblings would need you at this moment. As their hyung, you should go to them."

"Alright. Please don't take so long." Before he left, Cale glanced at Lux, leaving his father in his assassin instructor's care.

"Now, what do you need to know?" Rock threw a serious question as soon as Cale exited the room.

-

"Now, what do you need to know?" Rock threw a serious question as soon as Cale exited the room. "You are not only doing this because you think we are part of Arm but because of the information we have, isn't it that right?"

He received no answer so he repeated the question.
"What is it you want to know?"

"The Arm. I want to know their goal."

"Don't expect that the information I got is for free."

The father and son duo looked at each other before Ron took out a pouch of money. Rock gladly accepts it before he throws it to Lux, it is also a way of telling his secretary to answer their question.

"The Arm's goal is world destruction. They would do anything, even killing every species in this world just for their own desires and their liege's eternal goal."

"That's it? We already know that there is nothing good with that Arm."

"Then, now you are also aware that his action would lead to something more than killing a family or tribe. They— He would do anything to have his wants and he would eliminate anyone that is against him or not."

Rock stood up with the pouch of coins in his hand.
"Thank you for the money and hope your stay here will be peaceful."

He left the room with Lux following him. As soon as Lux closed the door of the office, he asked a question to his leader.

"Is the information you gave them enough?"

"Is it not?" Rock bluntly asked back.

Lux looked confused for a minute, he had this look saying that 'it isn't' but he then changed his question. "Is it enough?"

"Of course. What information do you think I gave to them?"

"That the organization was after the world's destruction?"

"Exactly. The organization isn't going to just stop by massacring villages or assassins' households, they will continue. They even have a part in small things happening in both continents. I'm sure you know that they are also involved in very small incidents that some wouldn't care about. Arm is continuously spreading their connection and their power worldwide so that they can easily do what they want."

"I get it but do they get it?"

"Who knows? Let them find out."

"Just the last question. Why did you drop a hint about their leader?"

"Is it about his eternal goal?"

"It's about the 'eternal'."

"Oh. Lux is really smart." He praised him but Lux gave him an annoyed look. "They wouldn't understand it now, but I'm sure they will in the future. They are strong and smart, they would be able to collect some information just like we did."

"Not sure with that." Not when they have no someone like Rock on their side, Lux thought.

"I'll get you a drink, boss."