Chapter 50

Previously...
"Manager Lux, open the door please." A click from the door was heard before Cale reached for the knob and opened the door.

"Same scent." Ron muttered. The others also notice it. The people inside have the same scent that lingers on the young master. A scent of the Arm.

"Shall we wait for them before we leave?" Ron asked with a big smile on his face.

-

"Papa, I'm back." Cale said as he entered the room with a tray of snacks with him.

"Welcome back." Rock then was forced out of his rocking chair to eat the food Cale got for them.

"Your former butler is here right, kiddo?"
Cale nodded in response to Lux's question.

"Why don't you greet them, boss?"

"Do I have to?" Rock asked.
Sounds like trouble, he thought.

"I mean, the old butler took care of your son before you did. At least show interest in those people."

"Whatever you say." He said but still stood up. "What are you waiting for?"

"Papa, you don't need to do that." Cale has a bad feeling with this.

"Why not? What Lux said was right." Rock noticed Cale's discomfort, reassure him. "Nothing bad will happen by just greeting them."

"Psh. I know."

Cale really likes pouting, Rock thought.

Cale would die with bright colour if he knew what his foster father was thinking.
(What I mean with bright color is red as in flustered or embarrassed haha)

Rock was the first one to reach the door, he doesn't need to wait for them to open it. Or maybe he should?

Once he opened it, a weapon came flying to him. It happened too fast but Lux was already on his side to deflect it.

"Are you okay, boss?"
Lux whispered with concern but Rock ignored him.

Rock's attention was on the owner of the weapon that almost hit him. Rock was glad Lux was there, he really hates pain. Going back to the attacker, Ron, the Molan Patriarch and an assassin, is also looking at him, viciously observing him.

"Hah! I'm really glad I brought my sword with me!" Cale yelled as his sword came clashing with Choi Han's sword.

On the other hand, Beacrox's greatsword was blocked with another greatsword. Lux never thought he would use his precious greatsword in this situation other than in missions.

"Boss, I apologize for giving you this idea!" He shouted, looking at Rock while fighting Beacrox. "Now, you, why don't you call your shit." Lux smirked on that and used force to push the man away.

"I never thought I would be able to fight a swordmaster other than my instructor! Fight me with your aura, Choi Han!" Cale really likes going out of control when fighting.

But he didn't get what he wanted when he saw Choi Han being kicked away from him. He was already being carried around like a cat at the next second. "Huh?"

His feet soon reached the floor as Lux dropped him next to Rock. Lux is also the one who kicked Choi Han.

"Enough Cale." Rock calmly said which Cale obeyed obediently.

Ron watched silently the scene in front of him. His former young master staying still after the older red haired man talked (Rock is not in disguise at this moment) but didn't let his guard down, the older red haired man acting calm and the man with greatsword standing in front of the two redheads, ready to fight anyone who would dare to attack them.