Chapter 36

Previously...

The tip of the grey spear pointed toward Rock. It was as if it was asking for a fight. That thought would end up being correct. He could hear the voice of the fiery thunderbolt.

– Looks like we need to fight first. He's a guy who really likes to fight. Did he choose his trial to be a fight as well?

Rock started to frown.

"...Fuck."

Fuck indeed, Cale thought, who overheard him despite what is happening.

-

After that spear attack, attacks keep coming until Eruhaben thinking of interrupting but he knows it is not allowed as Rock would not able to obtain the ancient power.

Unlike how nervous the two watchers are, Rock is smiling.

Rock could see the grey spear flying toward him. He could hear the fiery thunderbolt's voice at the same time. He could not help but laugh after hearing what it had to say.

– He could never win against any of us.

The Fire of Destruction recalled a memory from a long time ago.

– We drew many times.

A repressed power cannot defeat a free power. It was one thing if it repressed itself, however, a power that was repressed by another entity would not be able to win against a power that has the option to make its own decisions.

The fiery thunderbolt thought about two existences that had freely made their own goals and responsibilities, unlike the Water of Judgment.

– He always lost to the glutton and the stubborn Super Rock.

The glutton and the stubborn one.

Wood and earth.

The Indestructible Shield and the Scary Giant Cobblestone.

The repressed power had never won against them.

– Furthermore, the dominator dominates over the judge as well.

Rock recalled the small amount of the Dominating Water he still had in his possession.

He could feel the ground shake once again. At the same time, he saw a silver shield opening up toward the spear.

The trial to earn an ancient power.

Rock still had powers that would allow him to overcome this wall.

The spear clashed against the shield and did a lil impact. He just spit a 'lil blood, no big deal.

Cale almost runs to Rock the moment the kid smells his blood. Thankfully, Eruhaben blocked him before he did.

The silver shield and water spear continue to slam into each other as if they wanted to guld the other up.

Rock wiped the blood away from his mouth as he glared at the grey water spear.

Loud noises echoed throughout the area once again. The ancient Dragon Eruhaben started to frown while watching the fight.

The Water of Judgment. It was cold and ruthless. He felt an unbelievable power coming from the water spear. It was a power that seemed ready to execute a sinner immediately.

'Something is weird.'

Something truly was weird.

The ancient powers that Eruhaben knew about were all lacking to be the main source of power.