Chapter 33

Previously...

What are you saying? This is my duty as a child of the Territory Lord. It's our duty to have our tourist feel our hospitality"

Cale didn't even have a chance to argue. Lily already marches away with the cats that were previously in his arms.

Still, Cale is happy to bond with his little sister.

-

"I'm home."

Rock announces his arrival the moment he steps inside the villa.

He just got home from his trip back to his hometown. He went there with Glenn to pay the Poeff Family's graves a visit. They stay there until the end of afternoon and take different paths. Glenn is probably already back in Leeb-an City.

The villa is so quiet than usual, he almost thought that no one was here, not when the buzz cut dragon came out from the kitchen with his apron.

“Welcome home.” Rasheel looks calm than his usual prideful self. He has those expressions every time he is cooking or when he is too focused on something.

Instead of his pyjamas, he should just wear an apron all the time so he is this calm, Rock thought.

“You are already preparing for dinner? Is there anything I can help?”

“No need. Just wash yourself and wait for the food.”

Rock didn’t take too much time for a bath. He hurriedly left his room right after. He should at least help the dragon prepare the table.

On his way down, he came across the ancient dragon. Eruhaben exited his room as he was about to pass by the dragon's room.

They were together when they arrived at the dining room.

"The kids haven't arrived yet?" Eruhaben asked him which Rock responded with another question.

"Did he?" Rock just got home so he has no idea if the kids have arrived or not while Eruhaben is stuck in his room because of the experiment he is doing.

"They are not here yet." Rasheel is the only person who can answer their question and he already did. Rasheel arrives at the dining room with the foods he cooked by himself. He just stared at the two for a moment and said, "Go and prepare the table."

They are already done preparing when Cale and the kids arrive.

"Are you about to eat?" Cale asked.

"You arrive at the perfect time. Sit down and let's eat."

Just like what Rasheel ordered him to do, he sat down right after he assisted the siblings  to their seats.  As he sat, he leaned forward to the table to see clearly the dishes that Rasheel cooked.

“Wow. The dishes look delicious.” He tasted the soup near him and let out a satisfied sound. “I was actually thinking of a dish with the egg I found in Tolz Territory for today’s dinner but I think I can just do it tomorrow.”

The ancient dragon and his father's heads titled in curiosity. Rasheel, who just took a mouthful bite of meat, gulped and asked, “What egg are you trying to feed us?” He wouldn't be able to get full if the dish is just a simple egg.

Cales raised his hand for a moment and then proceeded to find something on his dimensional pouch. The moment he succeeded, he placed something on top of the table.

“This egg.”

He placed a black egg on top of the table, in front of him, for everyone to see the egg he stole earlier that caused them to get home late. The very egg he randomly takes because of the group of people selling it to another. He was really just curious and decided to take it home and cook it.