Pent Up Shiggy

"I'll be back later." Shigaraki mumbles, scratching his neck as he walks past Kurogiri.
Toga and Dabi look over at their boss.
"Where are you going, handyman?" Toga asks.
"It doesn't concern you. Don't cause too much trouble while I'm gone."
Dabi rolls his eyes. "Whatever Crusty."
The leader stops in his tracks for a moment then leaves the hideout.

His disguise allows him to make it to his destination without getting noticed.
(Y/n) yawns softly as she gets out of bed.
Tomura fixes his gloves then knocks on her door.
The woman opens the door and looks at the hooded figure. "Tomu, it's the crack ass of dawn. Do you really need me now?"
"Would I be here if I didn't?"
She looks him up and down then lets him in. "Gloves on?"
He holds up his hands then takes off his hoodie.

"Good. I don't feel like getting dusted."
He smirks and pushes her against the door.
(Y/n) tips her head as his lips attack her neck.
"You really are the best fuck toy. A cum dumpster for when I'm in the mood." He whispers against her skin.
"I must be if the leader of the League of Villains only comes to me for sex." She moans softly and runs her fingers through his hair.
"You're everything I need in a partner."
"Now shut up and kiss me before you say anything else you'll regret."

Tomura hovers over her and thrusts into her slowly.
(Y/n) moans softly and grips the sheets.
He smirks and grips her thighs. "You're still so tight around me. Even after I've had you how many times now."
"Should I clench around you?"
Before he can answer she does it anyway, causing him to cum right away.
He groans and keeps thrusting deep inside her.

(Y/n) blushes and drags her nails down his back as she cums from his continued thrusting.
He slowly pulls out and lays next to her.
"Tomu... that was the first time you've cum inside me. Are you ok?"
He looks at her and sighs. "I don't pay you to ask about my well being."
"You don't pay me at all, Tomura. This is just one friend asking about another."
The blue haired man sighs. "Stress I guess."
"Have you ever wanted a partner Tomu?"
"I've never thought about it, no. I asked you for this because you don't care who I am or what I've done. You're attractive and can get me off easier than I'd like to admit."

"So you also don't want a bloodline legacy of your own?"
"A wh-...I've never thought about that either. They're too much of a hassle."
(Y/n) laughs softly and rubs her stomach. "If you want I can care for it. You do your evil villainy and visit whenever you want. Then if something happens to you they can take over where you left off."
Shigaraki looks at his friend then her stomach. He imagines it swollen from pregnancy and smiles slightly.
"Are you imagining it?"
He nods then looks into her eyes. "Are you sure you're ready to be a mother?"
"Tomura, I'm older than you. I've been ready."

After going many more rounds Tomura was fully convinced he impregnated her.
(Y/n) pants softly as she cleans up. "I'll let you know as soon as I know."
"We'll keep this between us until the baby is born."
"You don't have to come around to check up on me."
"I will still come around when I'm pent up though."
(Y/n) nods and smiles.
"And... I'll visit to make sure everything is going ok with you. Once in a while, or the others will get suspicious."

(Y/n) kisses his cheek then gets dressed. "I can't wait to see you as a father."
"I killed my father when I was a child. All For One raised me. So I don't know how well I'll do in the position."
"Be the father you wish you had then. Give them the love you missed out on."
Tomura sighs but nods. "I can do that. I'll see you later (n/n)."
The woman kisses his cheek. "Be safe Tomu."
The leader leaves and walks back to the hideout.