Desicions

(Y/n) smiles as she serves some of her regular customers.
"You are the best hero (Y/n). Forget Endeavor and All Might." A drunk man laughs then drinks more.
The woman laughs as she takes his empty glass. "I think you've had enough for today. Why don't you go home Kenji."
The man stands up and stumbles toward the door.
As he exits two hooded men walk in and sit in a booth in the corner.

The woman walks over and smiles. "Welcome! What can I get you?"
"What's a hero like you doing serving in a bar like this?"
"Well when I'm not saving lives I can serve up some great drinks. What can I get you two?"
"You may not be a top hero but I hear you're very popular with the people. Everyone loves you." The one with a deeper voice comments.
"Because I'm not in it for the money. I want to keep people safe. Sometimes I think that's why I'm still alive."
The other man smirks. "Then today is not your lucky day."

One man stands up and she can see silver around his wrist.
"Sit next to me or something bad is gonna happen." The sitting man threatens.
She looks from one man to the other.
Dabi smirks and winks as he walks away.
"The League," (Y/n) whispers.
"You know us, good. Now sit or the next person he passes is going up in flames."
(Y/n) quickly sits next to Shigaraki but watches Dabi.
The said man smirks and keeps walking, slowly.

"What do you want?" She growls and glares at the blue haired man.
"I want to know what kind of hero you really are. You put up a friendly face for the public but is it real or fake?"
"Excuse me? Why would I fake it?"
"I'd like to play a little game."
"A game? Whose life is on the line?"
"You catch on fast. I like that. It's a choosing game, simple really."

"Choose what?"
"Would you rather I have Dabi burn one of your patrons or would you rather I dust your hand?"
"Dust me!" She quickly answers, catching Shigaraki off guard.
"Really? You'd rather lose your hand than let a man get a little burn?"
"If you hurt anyone in this bar I will-"
"Dabi and I locked the exits before coming in. We can have this place and everyone inside in ashes before you could do anything."

Tears well up in her eyes and they fell slowly as she looked out at the familiar faces.
"Are you going to dust me or what?"
The man quickly grabs her wrist and she cries out quietly but nothing happens.
"Wow. You didn't change your mind. You were actually gonna let me dust you."
(Y/n) looks at his hand and sees his glove.
"Next decision. And this time there will be consequences."
She looks back out at the patrons and bites her lip.
Dabi grabs a beer from the bartender.

"Would you rather bite your tongue as I finger you or scream out for help and Dabi burns everyone here?"
Her eyes widen as she quickly looks at the villain.
"E-excuse me?"
Shigaraki smirks and lifts his hand. "I have a glove on so you won't get dusted. I could take it off if you want though."
She stutters incoherently.
"A harder decision huh? You would let everyone here die because you won't let me pleasure you? It seemed like an easy decision."
"Save yourself little mouse." Dabi whispers in her ear, after sitting next to her. "I will torch everyone but you."

"I won't let you hurt these people."
"Then beg me little hero."
"Please don't hurt these people."
"And in exchange?"
"I'll let you...let you..."
"That's not begging little mouse."
(Y/n) clenches her fists and holds back more tears. "Please fi..."
"Please what?" Shigaraki whispers.

She couldn't hold back the tears anymore. "Please don't make me say it. You can do whatever you want to me but I can't say it."
Dabi is about to object but his boss holds up his hand.
"Ok little hero. Dabi go sit at that empty table over there. If you hear her you have my permission."
The fire villain smirks and does as told.
"Now little hero, make sure you don't make any noise."'

His hand rubs her thigh and goes inward.
"These are nice tablecloths (Y/n). Perfect for hiding what we're doing. And the low lighting, I think they call it mood lighting."
She squeezes her eyes closed and the cloth in her hands.
His fingers poke her panties under her skirt.
She bites her lip so she doesn't make any noise.
"I wonder what will happen after we leave. What will you do? We'll be long gone by the time the police arrive."

As her mouth opens to respond he thrusts two fingers in.
Her eyes widen and she covers her mouth quickly.
A tiny noise slips out and she quickly looks at Dabi.
I fucked up already. He's gonna-
Her thoughts are cut off.
"I'll let that one slide. I did catch you off guard."
His middle and ring finger thrust slow then speed up.
The (h/c) squeezes her thighs together but it only added to her pleasure.

Shigaraki smirks and uses his free hand to pull her legs apart. "Now, now love. Unless you would like me to thrust faster, maybe you want harder? Or I could go deeper and actually make you scream in pleasure."
"Please don't Tomura."
"Have fun being quiet." He thrusts deeper and harder, curling into her g-spot."
(Y/n) bites her tongue and squeezes the cloth tighter.
"You really don't want these people to burn huh? You would rather lose your hero status by indulging a villain."
"I don't care about my hero status, Tomura. I care about the people. These are good people and they don't deserve to die."

"I've grown a little bored. Let's put your mouth to use."
Before she can ask what that entailed he pulls his pants zipper down.
"Oh god please no. I-I can't."
"Have you never done it before? Are you a virgin?"
"Yes I'm still a virgin. I've never done anything sexual before."
"Perfect. Now suck."

(Y/n) cries softly as she does as told.
His fingers don't stop as she bends down.
"What would your co-workers think if they saw you right now?" The League boss questions and groans softly.
She pleases him while still crying which only added to his pleasure.
Her legs squeeze again and he knew she was close.
Once he's sufficiently hard he pulls his fingers out and she whimpers.
"Now your final decision, little hero."
She looks at him and he wipes her tears.
"Will you ride me?"

"If you ride me I can assure that not only will everyone here leave alive but I won't bother you ever again. This can be our little secret. I will hold your virginity close and you can keep pretending to be all buddy buddy with the other heroes. Their ignorance about you fucking a villain, and not just any villain. The leader of the League of Villains."
"How can I trust anything you say? You're a villain."
"Because unlike heroes I keep all my promises."
"Everyone will know what we're doing."
"Yet no one will come over. Public displays make people uncomfortable."

(Y/n) takes one last look at her customers and co-workers. "You don't break your promises?"
"Never."
"Why me?"
"Because I like you. I've been following you for a while. I figured this was a good way to test you and see if you were worthy."
"Worthy of living?"
"That and just as I've taken your virginity, this is my first time as well. I think if you wanted I would be willing to let you join the league."
"When you leave I will do everything in my power to make sure I kill you."
"Kill me? Heroes aren't supposed to kill."
"Heroes only kill when necessary."
"Then if you want to leave alive you better follow directions."

(Y/n) straddles his waist and wraps her hand around his neck.
His hands move to her hips.
She guides him in and whimpers near his ear.
"You need to relax or this is gonna hurt." He whispers in her ear.
The woman does her best to relax and sinks all the way down.
Shigaraki groans and digs his nails into her skin.
They move slowly at first then he orders her to go faster.
She listens and leans her forehead on his shoulder.
The blue haired man smirks and tugs on her hair. He leaves dark marks on her neck and collarbone.

"Tomura please let me go."
"Are you changing your mind?"
"No I just...I don't want you to cum inside me."
"Oh too late little hero."
Before she can react he thrusts hard and fast.
A small gasp comes from her lips before she bites her tongue.
He grabs her neck and squeezes as he thrusts deeper.
She gasps for breath and grips the table behind her.
Shigaraki groans as he releases deep inside her.
She follows soon after but doesn't move when she comes down from her high.

"I will kill you," she whispers.
"Go ahead little hero. My offer will always be on the table though."
Dabi walks over and smirks. "Are you ready Tomura?"
"Yeah. We're done here." The man lifts the woman off and fixes himself up.
(Y/n) cleans up and watches them leave.
Dabi smirks and kisses her cheek. "Bye little mouse. I'm sure I'll see you again."