Praise From Kiri

(Y/n) lays on the couch watching tv when her boyfriend comes home.
"Hey pebble, how was your day?"
"Probably not as fun as yours." She responds.
"I was wondering can I ask you something?"
The woman laughs softly. "Of course."
Kiri walks over and lays on top of his girlfriend.
She plays with his hair and rubs his back.
"Can we have sex please?"
The question takes her by surprise and her mouth hangs open.
"I've been wanting to for a while but I never found the right time to ask. I'm ready, are you?"

(Y/n) stumbles over her words and blushes darkly. "Eiji I..."
His cheeks puff out in a cute pout as he rubs circles on her stomach.
Finally she sighs and smiles. "Ok. But first we need to shower. You have been fighting all day and I've been lazy all day."
The redhead laughs but nods in agreement.

After their shower and they dry off completely Kiri lays on the bed, one knee bent.
(Y/n) comes out of the bathroom, covering herself.
"Pebble, we just took a shower together. You don't have to hide anything. You are the most beautiful person in the world. And I'm not just saying that either."
The woman uncovers herself and walks to the foot of the bed. "I've never done anything like this before, not even to myself, Eiji. B-but I know the basics."

Kirishima sits on the edge of the bed and holds his girlfriend's hands. "That's ok baby shark. I'll help you and make sure you feel so good."
The (h/c) nods and the redhead lays her on her back.
"Now relax and I'll start us off." He lays between her legs and gently rubs her folds.
(Y/n) blushes and covers her face. "It's so embarrassing."
"It's so soft, baby shark. And it's tight." He compliments as he sticks two fingers in and adds his tongue.

"D-Don't say such embarrassing stuff Eiji~" she whines softly.
"Fine. I won't talk with my mouth full." He begins sucking and thrusting.
Her nails drag over his shoulder blades, leaving marks.
Her other hand grips his hair while her hips roll against his mouth.
"D-daddy shark~ it feels too good."
"That's it baby shark. Leave marks on my back, leave your mark on me."
His tongue goes deeper and his fingers brush against her weak spot.

It didn't take long for her to release and he cleans her up.
Her legs shake and her panting is heavy.
"Are you ok pebble?"
She nods quickly. "So good."
He smiles and kisses her gently. "You're doing great too. Now I'm gonna go inside you ok?"
(Y/n) spreads her legs in response.

Kirishima moves her to her hands and knees. "This will be a better position."
This way he can go deeper, grab her waist or breasts and pound her harder.
All of which he does.
Her moans echo in the room as she grips the sheets.
Her back arches and toes curl.
"That's it pebble. Moan my name. I love you so much. You're doing so good."
(Y/n) blushes again and thrusts back into him.

The hero massages her breasts, pinching her nipples.
Her whimpers are music to his ears.
He bites her shoulder and she pulls on his hair.
(Y/n) flips Kiri onto his back and starts riding him.
Her nails drag down his chest and to his navel, leaving more marks.
His moans mix with hers.
It pushes her to bounce harder and faster.

His nail dig into her hips and he thrusts up into her, going deeper.
"D-daddy shark I... I'm gonna cum~"
"That's it baby shark. You're so beautiful like this. You're perfect breasts bouncing, your nails leaving marks and your moans. You're so amazing pebble."
His praise makes her blush.
She falls once more and cums, moaning loudly.
Kiri thrusts up fast until he releases, overstiming her.

Her legs shake from exhaustion but the redhead smirks.
He wastes no time putting (Y/n) on her side, one leg over his shoulder and thrusts in once again.
Since she hadn't gotten over her last orgasm she is still sensitive.
One hand squeezes the sheets and the other his hip.
"Eijiro no! I-I can't..."
"Come on pebble. You can go again. You're so tight and it feels so good."

(Y/n) moans and pants heavily.
He thrusts fast then slows down. He pounds into her hard and rough, making her lose her mind.
"D-Don't daddy shark. I can't handle...can't handle so much..." She couldn't even finish a sentence.
He rubs her clit quickly and she moans loudly.
When she cums again he continues to thrust while his fingers move faster, making tears stream down her cheeks.
The pleasure is overwhelming.
"D-daddy~" she moans weakly as her whole body shakes.

"That's it baby shark. Keep cumming for daddy." Kirishima kisses his girlfriend and she digs her nails into his shoulders.
When he finally pulls out he lays next to her.
She manages to lay on her other side, her head on his shoulder.
"That was amazing, baby shark. Thank you."
(Y/n) kisses his chest gently. "Thank you Eiji. That was...intense."

He looks down at her and rubs her arm with his thumb. "Are you ok pebble? I didn't hurt you or anything right?"
"Oh no! Of course not daddy shark. I'm fine. You... Your praise made me embarrassed but really happy. I'm glad I could make you feel as good as you made me feel."
"Of course baby shark! You are my first priority. Your pleasure meant everything to me. But damn baby shark. Your nails felt so good. You're so tight and it felt so amazing. I can't wait to do it again."

(Y/n) blushes again and looks away.
But she smiles softly and nods in agreement.
"Yeah. I can't wait either."
The hero kisses his girlfriend's temple and holds her close. "I love you so much baby shark."
"I love you too, daddy shark."