Dabi Lime Sequal

Dabi kisses (Y/n)'s neck as they walk to a bar nearby.
Once there they walk in through the back and the worker smiles.
"It's the two love birds. You can sit at that table and I'll be back with your stuff."
(Y/n) laughs softly as she sits. "Did you call ahead Dabi?"
"Little mouse I've been planning this for a couple weeks now. The only thing that was gonna stop us having a good day was you dying."
The woman frowns and looks at the table. "Yeah sorry about that. I didn't mean to get in the way."
"Don't apologize little mouse." He whispers and kisses her.

After their meal they go back home and relax while watching a movie.
She rests her head on his lap while he plays with her hair. "This means a lot, Dabi. Just laying here with you and chilling. We never have to do anything crazy or expensive, just relax and be ourselves."
"You're the only one I ever wanna do this with. Little mouse, I love you."
"I love you too Dabi."

The said man rubs her hip as the movie finishes. He looks down and sees his girlfriend asleep.
A small chuckle slips and he carries her to their bed.
The woman curls into his chest, smiling in her sleep.
Dabi lays her down and takes off her clothes.
A shiver runs down her spine but she doesn't wake up.
He strips himself and crawls on the bed, hovering over her.

Dabi didn't waste any time in devouring his girlfriend.
Although, it was slow at first then turned feral.
(Y/n) woke up and moans loudly. She tugs on his hair roughly.
He smirks and adds his fingers, curling them to add to the pleasure.
Her hips roll and buck.
His name stutters between her lips.

As she was about to cum he pulls away.
At that moment she realized how it was gonna be.
This wasn't gonna be a one and done night.
Dabi wanted to pull an all-nighter.
And (Y/n) was here for it.

(Y/n) moans as he thrusts hard and rough. She drags her nails down his back, not caring if he bled in the process.
He didn't care either; it turned him on.
The harder the better, the more rough he could go the more she got turned on.
Bruises, burns, blood and love.
That's what Dabi loves so much.
No matter how they had sex, no matter what was said during sex, it was all from the heart.
It's not what others would say was loving or gentle, but it was loving and passionate to them.

The first time they had sex they both cried.
It was the first time Dabi felt so wholly loved and appreciated. He knew she was the love of his life.
(Y/n) cried from the pain but she also realized he was the only one who understood her, her needs and wants.
In their own way, they were hopelessly in love with each other.
Of course that made the other LOV members gag.

By the time they finish it's dawn and the bed is a mess of fluids. (blood and cum)
(Y/n) had passed out and Dabi did his best to stay awake a little longer.
He just wanted to lay there and pet her hair. He cherished these moments.
Especially since he knew it might not last, in their line of work.
Soon he passed out, still holding her flush against his body.

Hours later the couple is startled awake from Shigaraki blowing an air horn from the doorway.
(Y/n) cries softly as she rubs her eyes. "That wasn't nice."
"Asshat," Dabi mumbles.
"You guys have an hour before we leave. Clean up and get dressed. Or we leave without you."
"I promised we would be ready. You didn't need to blow it in my face."
"Like Dabi did last night?" Toga jokes, peeking out from behind Shigaraki.
(Y/n) blushes, staying silent.
The blue haired man gags and leaves immediately.
The blonde follows.

The couple looks at each other and smiles softly. They kiss gently then get ready for the mission.
Of course since they had a whole hour they decided to have some more fun in the shower.
(Y/n) was already sore from last night and now she wasn't so sure she would be able to get through the mission.
Her legs are shaky and her whole body is marked up from different pleasures.(i.e bruises, hickies and burns)
Dabi offered to hold her when she got tired.
(Y/n) smiles and takes up the offer.