Chapter 5

"I didn't want kids at that point." Hades answers before he takes a ball and begins to chuck it up in the air and then catches it.

"Who is my mother?" I ask him.

"I don't know." I raise an eyebrow at him. "Whoever it was left you outside here, left me to deal with you."

"You say it like it was a chore to have me around for such a little time."

"I'm not the dad type."

"I've realised." I roll my eyes. "Do I have any siblings?"

"Nope." I nod. "Are you done now?" I try to think of any more questions that I could ask him, but all of this is a shock to me, I'm surprised that he agreed to answer questions in the first place.

"I guess so."

"Good, now leave." I stand up.

"Thank you." I give him a small smile.

"Don't thank me, I don't do thanks."

"Well, I do." He grunts.

"Just leave already."

"I think you care, deep down there's a part of you that cares but you just don't want to admit it." I leave before he could say anything more, once I get outside, I look around. I have absolutely no idea where I am, I didn't exactly get the chance to take a tour around here. I walk around, trying not to attract much attention to myself.

"You shouldn't be walking around alone, princess." I hear a familiar voice speak, I look to where the voice was coming from and see a pirate from earlier. The one who had a knife to my throat.

"You really don't want to do that all again." I resort and walk past him.

"I think you'll find that we do." Hook. I notice him blocking my path.

"Can't you just leave me alone? I'm not worth anything, trust me."

"A princess is worth a lot here if they're from over there." He keeps walking to me until I had my back against a wall, he was now inches away from me. "You're not going anywhere princess." He grabs my wrists and ties them together with some rope that he had.

"You're not going to get a single penny; you know that right?" He ignores my comment and begins to push me in the direction he wanted to go. "Rope's a little tight, can't you loosen it?" Again, he ignores me, I sigh and decide to keep quiet until we reached where he was leading me and his crew. My eyes look around in awe, the ship was pretty cool to say it's a VK one. I know that ours are much more better looking and tidier, but this had a different sort of feel to it, it was weirdly nice. He ties me up to a chair on the main deck and orders the others to leave. "And what are you planning to do now?" I question him, he looks at me.

"Now why would I tell you that?"

"Because I'm not exactly going anywhere so..."

"That doesn't mean I have to tell you what I'm planning."

"Alright." I roll my eyes. "You know it won't be long until they're here, right?" He takes a seat opposite me. "Oh, am I going to be questioned now?"

"You're annoying, you know that right?"

"I've been known to be yes." I smile. "So, if I'm trapped here by you. Do I at least get to know your name?" He stays silent for a moment.

"Hook." He replies.

"I know its Hook, but I mean your first name."

"Why do you care?"

"I don't. I'm bored and you're the only conversation here until my uh family arrive."