"Huh?", I looked at him with a frown.

"You seem to be having some questions to ask. So start asking.", he stated calmly with a faint smile still intact on his face.

He exudes an aura of authority and danger yet he seems a little gentle. He gives off cold vibes but of course, no one can match Vince's.

"H-How many cousins do I have?", I asked hesitantly and face palmed myself internally for the slight stutter.

"Three, including me.", he answered with slight amusement in his eyes.

"Are the other two boys too?", I asked.

"Yes.", he replied.

"No one seems to have told you about us yet.", he commented and I shook my head.

"Expected.", he muttered coldly.

His voice and eyes went so cold that I almost flinched.

"It's alright. I'll take the honor of explaining the members in our family.", he said, looking at me with a small smile and gentle gaze.

Wow!

He can really switch his emotions so quickly!

"Well, as you already know about your father, brothers and sister, I'll tell you about the other part of our family. Your father has a younger brother who apparently is my father and then there's my mother, who has two other sons apart from me. And finally you have a set of grandparents on your father's side.", he completed.

Wow!

That's a lot of people I'm not aware of!

I have grandparents?

Why did no one tell me about them?

And aunt Nina?

She must be Aurelio's mother, right?

"What about my mother's side? Do I have any cousins from her side?", I asked.

"No one except an aunt who is my mother.", he answered.

Oh so my mother's sister married my father's brother.

Interesting!

That's when a question popped in my brain.

Why didn't they come to meet me in all these months?

Do they even know about me?

Why hasn't dad spoken anything about them?

Why did my brothers and even Angel not mention them?

Do they not like me?

Is that why they didn't come to meet me?

"We haven't come to meet you earlier as we didn't want to overwhelm you, Aria.", Aurelio said calmly with a gentle edge to his tone.

How did he know what I was thinking? He reminds me of Vince.

I looked at him and bit my lip.

But for so many months?

"If everything goes well, you can meet everyone during Christmas.", he said with a small smile.

I nodded my head with a little uncertainty.

What does he mean if everything goes well?

"Enough of all this serious talk. We'll talk more later. You should go and rest right now.", he said standing up.

I nodded and stood up too.

He walked me to my room.

"I'll be in the living room if you need anything, Aria. I'm sure your brother might already have handled everything you need but even then, don't hesitate to ask if you need something.", he said and gently kissed my forehead.