STEVE ~27

When you get out of prison, people expect you to act a certain way. Maybe rude or aggressive. A little drawn back.

But sometimes, you just want to breathe that fresh air. Be thankful for a different scenery and wish that you take one minute at a time and start fresh.

Maybe find love in the process. Find happiness.
Life in prison is not all bad. We are human to begin with. Some of us have reasons to be there, some don’t.  but at the end of the day, we just want to be understood.

It took me years to get that. Prison is just another house, the only exception is  the rules and orders. Something we should all have. Maybe just maybe, it could have reduced the number of victims.

But I am here. A reminder that I was there. I passed there and that I should appreciate this moment with this man in my arms.

He doesn’t know it. My wish has come true. I found love. I found him. I love him without guilt. I love him without reason.

And I show him as I am making love to him. I show him with my touch. With my cock buried deep inside him.

And when we are done, I show how much I love him with my existence too. And every second, I don’t stop wishing.

It got me this far.

And I wish for Weston too. The boy who gave up so much to make things right. I wish for him to wake up and live his life. And I wish for all his dreams to come true.

And in the process, I send that wish in form of a person. A man. He just needs to wake up now. This is my apology to him too.

Lastly,  

 I wish. No. This time I know, I will spend the rest of my life wishing I love Drayton more each second. And dree, and our future kids too.

***

I have learned something. You are not given a wish without also being given the power to make it come true

So I urge you. Yes, you. Make a wish. Even if it does not come true, the light of your soul will set the universe ablaze with visions of what could be.

And all you have to do is,

Close your eyes.

Take a deep breath

And

Say

I wish...

                                                                                THE END