DRAY~17

It's emotional.

It's scary

It's bliss.

This is everything I wished for and beyond.

Steve doesn’t let go and holds me tighter as he fucks me. No, that’s not what he is doing. He is making love to me. Making love to my soul because damn do I feel it to my core.

He didn’t let go since his fingers penetrated me. Slowly opening me up. Touching places I have never been touched inside.

His lips on my cock left me panting. Crying out his name, but he didn’t let go. He kept ruining me with pleasure. With love.

I came twice before he was buried deep inside me. And even when he was sliding in, he asked if I was okay. 

His eyes were hungry for more. But his movements were sensual. Slow.

I was a mess.

I am a mess as I keep moaning his name.

He was right. He is making me scream his name and I know by now, the town will be gossiping about us.

I watch him as he fucks me. Something I didn’t get to do in any of my sex life. This is different. I see him. I see how he fights not to let go. How he wants to go on with this.

I want this too.

“fuuuck steve,” I pant as he hits that spot a little harder. He repeats it again. and again.

“Yes,” he says.

God I love his voice. It sends a chill on my dick. Making me leak and ready to come for the third time.

He lays his weight on me. His mouth seaking mine. I meet him halfway and we kiss. I love kissing this man. It has become our language.

“Tell me this is real,” he suddenly says. Slowing his pace. Panting. He shivers a little and I hold his face.
This man.

This dream.

This wish.

“It's real. I am real. Feel me Steve, I am real.” I assure him. Kiss his lips lightly. Scratching his back. I want him to feel that little pain to know it's real.

“you…you won't disappear in the…you won't leave.” The stutter touches my soul. Oh my god.

“no. I wont. I will be here in your arms. Naked and still wanting you.”

His dick slides deep inside me and I scream.” Fuck that feels goooood.” I moan.

For a moment, he seems to be in a dream state and rum into me like a beast. I don’t hate this side of him too. I love it. 

He is vulnerable. Open. It's like he can't hide anymore and he doesn’t know what to do.

And just like that, he fills every part of me. My body. my soul. My heart.

I love this man and nothing can stop me now. 
Our love making is sensual.

Emotional

Wishful.

We get lost in each other. In our connection.

We connect in ways I don’t understand. Yet I do. Because in every thrust, he is there with me. In every kiss, he is there. In every moan, every grasp, every touch, Steve is there with me. Holding me. Speaking beautiful words yet filthy words that rile me up all over again, and I burn for him.

We must have fucked for hours. I don’t know, I didn't care. The next thing I know is I am wrapped in his muscular arms, the scent of sex surround us, my eyes closing with exhaustion.

Yet.

He is here with me.

Brushing my hair back. Kissing my forehead. And right now, I don’t wish to go again. because my wish has come true. Inform of a man showering me with affection right now.

I drift off to sleep with a smile on my face. His lips on my forehead.

***

I wake up to someone touching my face. I blink. Once. Twice. Then he says, “Hey baby.”

His voice undoes me. Sending naught thoughts to my dick. I know him. I know the man who is touching me. And when I try to move but wince a little with the pain on my back, I smile knowing this isn’t a dream.

“Why are you awake.?” I ask.

He looks nervous.

“Steve!”

“I don’t know, I just…” he shrugs. “ I just want to look at you. Watch you sleep.” He says.

I know what he is scared of. I know it all. I don’t call what he says bullshit. I act. I pull myself up, then sneak my arm around his shoulders. He must have sensed what I was doing.

“but-“

I cut him off with a kiss on his forehead. Like what he likes to do with me. He takes  a deep breath then slowly drops his weight down. Then he lays his head on my chest. 

Steve is a big man. Full of muscles. But sometimes, he seems so small. Like right now. 

“I am not going anywhere.” I tell him. “so, it's time for you to get some sleep.” I kiss him again.

“but-“

“no buts. Sleep. This time, I am holding you. And I am watching you until I hear those snores.”

“I don’t snore.” He chuckles. His body relaxing.

“We will see about that.” I say and wrap both my arms around him. Holding him tight. He tries to get closer, like he could go any further.

This brings a smile to my face. And before I knew it, this big man was snoring like a little baby.

And I was right. I love watching him sleep.