They help him onto the stretcher. "Is there a cure, doc?"

"Only one... finding the perfect date to Grom!"

"If that's the cure... then, Skara, will you go to Grom with me?" He holds out a beating heart, with "GROM?" written on it in red ink.

"Of course I will, or whatever!" She hugs him, and onlooking students and teachers cheer.

Valerie looks at the scene with a grin and her arms crossed. "Pfft, so extra." Valerie says.

Luz gasps. "You guys have a weird version of prom on the Boiling Isles? I was kicked out of my last school dance for dressing like an otter, but here, I can be your Grom Queen!"

Everyone has worried looks. "That's, uh, not something people usually sign up for." Amity enters from behind, looking down at the stack of books and a note she is carrying, and unknowingly bumps into Luz.

"Watch it, nitwit! Oh. Hi, Luz... and co. Sorry about that."

"No problem, let me help you!" She helps Amity pick up her books and hands her a little pink note that she dropped. "Here, your note."

Amity snatches it away. "Man, you got some quick grabbers."

"It's just, it's... private." Valerie squints her eyes and decides to go behind her.

Valerie makes circles on her eyes to activate beast keeping magic to look through the paper.

"Luz, will you go to grom with me?" Valerie was shocked. Her eyes widened.

The speaker screeches on. Everyone looks at it. "Attention Hexside students. This is your principal speaking."

"Oh, man, this is it!"

"He's announcing who'll be this year's Grom royalty."

Amity looks on, concerned.

"This year, I have the privilege to bestow our highest Grom honor to... Amity Blight!" The group gasp.

They turn to Amity, who looks shocked. "Our Grom Queen!" Other students gasps. Amity is noticeably uneasy.

"Whoo! Amity, get it, queen!" Luz holds her hand up for a high-five. Valerie face palms.

Amity looks around and runs off. "Don't leave me hangin'!"

"You might want to give her some space. Being Grom Queen is a tough job. Even for Amity."

Valerie crossed her arms. "If you really wanna know what being Grom Queen is about. You might wanna go check out the gym." Luz nods and runs off.

"There's no stopping her anyway. Besides.." Valerie walks off. "A certain someone wouldn't mind a chat with her." Valerie teases.

Ash decides to walk with Val alone. "Hey, Val I got question." Ash asks.

"Yeah, what is it?" Valerie questions.

"Who are you going to grom with?"

"Oh, mostly just Luz, Aiko, Willow, Gus, and you. So friends!" Valerie replies.

Ash has a little blush. "Oh, I didn't know you were gonna add me to the group." Ash admits.

"Why not? You're my friend, aren't you?" Valerie asks putting her arm around them. Their blush a little more pink. "U-uh, y-yeah. I am." Ash replies.

At to the Owl House, the door to Eda's room opens. Luz and Valerie coming in."We're home!" The two announce.

"Ow!" Eda yells.