The girl in my house...

A/N I know it's late but this is how Imani looks like ( Pic not mine, belongs to rightful owner)

Imani's pov...

After i sat down a the table,  in front of the tea i slowly picked it up and held it towards my nose just incase these people have secretly put something in it. The fact that a blind lady have literally made hot tea sounds a bit unsafe if you ask me. And besides  how did she know what to and what not put in this? In my opinion . I had a feeling that without eye pupils you are known to being legally blind. Back at where i used to live we had a few people who had the same colored eyes just like her. And as usual my mother was a very soft woman, and she did all it would take to help the community around. Now i know i shouldn't be assuming whether this poor lady is blind or not but i think asking her a question would seem a little too disrespectful and i'm not in the mood to scream and holler at anyone at this very moment. But if she or lord 7th lay one finger on me they better know that i will be twisting each of their fingers in an incorrect place. I know i was weak back then but ever since me and Kawaki have made plans to escape i wanted to give up being a crybaby and actually start standing up for myself. 

I know there will be a time and a place where i will have to know i should be more than prepared for it. How is people supposed to leave me alone if i show up to them like a weak, whiney, crybaby? My intentions isn't really for people to fear me, my real intentions is for people to leave me alone. And i am seriously NOT a morning person so it's best that i am left alone when i wake up early in the morning. It's not like it was my fault....she started it. If she didn't stick that needle in my arm in the middle of my fucking sleep i wouldn't have to continue to be in such a bad mood.  " - I know the tea might not be the best to your liking but you have nothing to be afraid of," she explained, non pupils staring at me. As i looked into her eyes i quickly looked away, starting to get  happy that my hair was covering my eyes. But due to how creepy hers look i wish she'd cover hers so i won't think  she is looking directly into my soul.  Before I could think about saying something else i've just decided to just drop the case because i couldn't really get the bad thought of this woman wanting to take my soul while i sleep out of my head, and with the amount of the intense atmosphere inside of this place  i looked up at them and gently held the tea out towards them.

 " Is this poisoned?," i asked, earning a softly giggle from the woman. " No, what makes you think such thing?," she asked. . " You have nothing to worry about," he explained, capturing my attention. " Pretend that you have lived here your whole life," he suggested. As he kept his firm smile i slightly tilted my head to the side like what the fuck is he looking at? I already had to suck it up and take the abuse of people staring at me like i was some sort of serial killer so why is he looking at me like i actually trust him or something?

As i furrowed my eyebrows i softly sighed and rubbed my head and leaned back in my seat and shook my head " Ok," i softly said, even though i only said that so he could stop talking to me, but i guess that didn't work either. " You're safe now, i won't let anything hurt you," he said. " I promise," he finished. I'm not gonna lie but his speech sort of made me want to believe him....but then again it'll take a lot more than a little speech to make me completely trust him. The only time i would ever trust him or believe that he will protect me is when he actually proves it.  Sighing a little in annoyance i looked at him and softly clicked my tongue. " Um...no offence but why the fuck are you still talking to me?," i asked with a sinister smile on my face. " It's obvious that i am not looking your way nor paying attention to you," i explained. " The only time i actually do look at you is when i get irritated, like damn does your throat hurt from all this talking?," i asked, voice slowly becoming louder. 

" Like shut the fuck up," i finished as i leaned back in my seat. It's not like i really didn't want him to stop talking to me, i just didn't want him to pity my like i'm a wet dog on a snowy morning who needs a bone. Sighing in defeat he rubbed his head a little in response. "Oh boy, this is going to be a long day," he softly said.  My anxiety getting the best of me i kept bouncing my one leg up and down rapidly as these two sat on both sides of the table. I didn't really smell anything in the tea and for that i shouldn't drink this. During my years back at the Kara the food you eat could end up being your last meal.