How do i use this?

At Ramen Ichiraku....

Imani's pov...

I gotta say, sitting here around all of these people seems a little bit uncomfortable for me. It really wasn't like back at home with all the open restaurants with seafood, homemade food, and what-not, but at least they have a little something in the ramen, which is another type of food that i never really seen before like this swirly thing that has been capturing my attention. . As i sat there and watched the ramen float in circles inside the tiny bowl that laid, steaming hot in front of me i sighed and leaned back in my seat and looked up at the ceiling like it is the most interesting thing in the world. It's been 5 minutes and i still haven't bothered to eat anything coming from this place. This guy on the other hand has ate 5 HUGE bowls of ramen in 4 minutes and i still don't understand how his stomach isn't hurting yet. It's strange because i'm not even done with my ONE bowl yet and that's because while i still have the chance to be free i'm going to look for ways to lose weight. If i'm lucky they would have a gym somewhere or a more of a private area where i could do a little more exercises in order to drop a few pounds. 

 After finishing his 5th bowl he quickly called " NEXT BOWL", earning yet another bowl to head his way " Coming right up, lord 7th," a sound of a little woman said. As she brought  the 6th bowl towards the giant guy who is still sitting beside me i emotionlessly watched as he started to dig in, tilting my head to the side in both disbelief and confusion. As he continued to quickly eat his 6th bowl of ramen i frowned a little. I gotta say for one skinny little lizard he show does have a big appetite. If he keeps that up he'll run this poor shack out of business. After the little lady with brown hair, dark eyes, clear skin, and she was wearing a  pink apron over her white dress she slightly gave me a small smile and looked back at the guy who ordered another stomach consuming product  and then she gently looked back at me with her soft eyes and back at quote unquote "lord 7th".

" Is this the girl you were talking about?," she asked as she gently pointed at me. Noticing from the sound of myself cursing under my breath, he stopped eating his 6th bowl of ramen and looked directly at me with a concerned look as usual. " Yeah, she's going to be staying with me," he explained, earning my fingers to twitch at the word "Staying". I hope he doesn't mean adopting me because if that's the case than i'm running away. For all i'm hoping is that this is nothing but a temporary stay. At least until they find my mother, i'm guessing who is still worried about me and is probably thinking about taking me back home anytime soon. Of course the Kara might say she abandoned me, don't care about me, or i'm the reason she doesn't want to keep me because i have such a bad attitude towards others but i still have a little faith in her. She might have given me away for...some odd reason but she is still alive....i'm guessing, and she is still worried about me...i'm hoping, and if they could just hand me a phone down here in wherever i am i will just give my mother a quick call and let her know my location as soon as i find out what this place is supposed to be and hope that she'll come back to rescue me from...um...i still don't know what this place is. And that's the bad part. I don't know this place, nor anyone here.

How am i supposed to know that this " Lord 7th"  name ain't some title for a child trafficker? The way he looks at me sometimes be creeping me the fuck out and the way he acts so concerned for me will just make me even more suspicious of what he's planning, mainly because when people are usually nice to you that means they want something in return. I had to learn that the hard way, nothing in life is free. What if he's secretly planning something sinister? I bet he's probably preying on innocent, not so defenseless girls like me for profit. Until i know that i can trust him i won't hesitate to kick him so hard in the nuts that he'll need it amputated if he tries ANYTHING with me. And if that doesn't finish him without a doubt the result of having his face busted in will.