I was....nevermind

Warning: swearing....

Imani's pov...

After a few minutes of looking at myself i've planned on doing one thing and that thing is to take this outfit off and put the hospital gown back on and forget that i ever saw myself in the first place. I mean there was no point and wearing something like this....it looks like i can't even fit it properly. As i gently fiddled with the blue shirt i was currently wearing my stomach growled a little, making the pain in my stomach to rise up a bit. At this very moment of standing right here outside of the kara i was beginning to become irritated with my stomach. It's like in the kara it had no problem with going hungry but now since i am in an entirely different place my stomach can't handle it all of a sudden.

As my stomach continued to growl i softly groaned and rubbed really big circles to ease the pain. As i slowly fell to my knees my karma started to erupt again, reacting to the pain i was currently in. The pain in my stomach that was currently happening felt like a huge knot being twisted in a undescribable direction, like it was about to explode if i don't get any fuel soon. I can't lie if i said this pain wasn't new to me. It's been 5 years maybe even longer since i ever ate anything, which has me wondering why my rib cage wasn't showing so easily. Groaning towards the unmeasurable pain i slowly stood up and walked towards the nearby hospital bed and sat there until the pain would die down a little. It took awhile but once the pain died down  i was able to stand up without any problem and at least tried to look for something to eat. As i walked towards the door i slowly turned the knob, hoping that the old guy isn't standing outside waiting for me. As i quickly opened the door i lifted up my hair that was covering my eyes and looked both ways just incase. After looking both ways i slowly closed the door in order not to alarm anyone who might be sleeping  next door.  I didn't really know where to go nor did i know my way around a hospital with this many hallways but from the looks of it the kara had more than that. It was like a maze there, which was my favorite thing about that place  because whenever i want to hide i would just purposely get lost in a maze.

Pushing that thought at the back of my head i looked back one more time until i completely made it out of the room. I gotta say, leaving the room without permission is very nerve wracking, especially when you could end up with a pole upside your head. I shakingly took a deep breath and i slowly started to walk down the right side of the hallway, looking for at least SOMETHING to eat. Normally i would tell myself to just shut up and deal with the pain and get over it, but right now at this very moment the pain that was forming inside of my stomach felt like more of a wake up call than usual, and that i can't handle. So i gave up, so what? It's not like i could starve myself forever. I just needed to be in the right place at the right time...that's all.

It felt like seconds, minutes, hours? I just couldn't tell due to all the shaky steps i was making. I have to get over the fact that i am in a new place, and yes the people here does seem nice but sometimes being nice is far from the truth. So i can't trust them...yet....or maybe it's best that i don't trust them at all. After a few more steps of walking in the brightly painted hallways i started to feel the tension in the air, hell just by the sound of pen dropping i quickly looked back. It's like history would keep repeating itself. I tried my best to calm down, maybe even a little but i am not supposed to be out here. I was just planning on getting something to eat than i will escape this soon to be mad house. As i continued walking i felt the other side of my hip hit something hard, like a cart or something. Groaning in both anger and annoyance i clenched my fist together as tightly as i could  and furrowed my eyebrows in anger. " AW FUCK! WATCH WHERE THE FUCK YOU'RE GOING YOU DUMBASS BITCH!!!," i angrily shouted at the top of my lungs, causing an echo to erupt across the hallway.

 As my body angrily tensed up my karma slowly began to show, but this time instead of pain it was anger....rage that was evolving around me and my emotions. Once the karma was fully erupted i was soon stopped by a frightened voice from the very same  person who was in front of me. " Oh i'm really sorry, i didn't mean to cause you any harm," a tiny little girls voice said in fear. After hearing her soft voice i un-clenched my fist and moved my hair out of the way in order to see her more properly. She was the same height as me, but a little bit smaller. She had purple hair, purple matched eyes, and she had on a purple kimono shirt to match everything....so clearly from my calculations she is the new purple maybe a Mrs Purple. As i looked at her my tense level softened as i cleared my throat because the last thing i want is for a simple person that i don't know to fear me.