I'll take care of you...

warning: contains swearing....a lot of swearing you've been warned :)

Imani's pov...

" -So tell me who you are and what do you want from me?," i sarcastically asked as i leaned my head back against the door.  It was silent for a few minutes until he sighed a little he decided to answer my question anyway. " Well...I am certain you would know me by now," he explained, causing me to silently sigh in response. I didn't want to sound mean, nor did i want to be mean. It's been 5 years since i've ever been in a hospital, especially a nice one like this with bright lights, bright walls, no spider webs, no cockroaches, no bad food, and the weirdest part is the fact this place has a warm smell of fresh flowers from all  different type of villages or whatever all in one room, which in other words does explain why all the flowers is spreaded in different vases, circling  every corner near the wall. I leaned my puffy hair on the door and gently hummed, taking in the warm sent. I haven't really smelled something this nice since the day i was taken to prison...this has to be a wonderful dream i shouldn't wake up from or should i? I'm pretty sure if i wake up i've got a lot of training to do. As i laid my head on the door i softly sighed and gently banged my head back and forth, not so hard so i don't make any noises that'll scare the poor guy i've just locked in the closet. " Listen, if i knew who you were would you think i'd be asking that question?," i gently asked, earning a small chuckle  in the background. " Then it's best i let you know," he explained, causing me to make a small " Hmph", clenching my fingers together. "Oh fucking great," i mouthed as i rolled my eyes in anger.

" My name is Naruto Uzumaki," he explained. " I am lord 7th hokage of the hidden leaf," he explained. "So?," i asked as i clenched tightly to my knees. " And i have decided to take care of you once your health improves," he answered, causing my eye pupils to shrink. Take care of me? What  the actually fu-

I didn't want no stranger taking care of me, how would that even work? I let one stranger take care of me and look at me NOW!  i'm fucking PARANOID because of what my mother did. Well....not that paranoid...i guess. In both anger yet...well...since i was a little bit confused i've clenched my fist together tightly, letting my karma erupt from my arms,reaching my right eye as it burned a bright shade of purple.  I didn't want to hurt the poor guy, that would be to simple and really petty when you think about it, but i knew that the burning anger inside of me won't go until he says he changes his mind and let me go scott free. I mean...why does he want to take me in anyway? It's not like he actually cares about me. It's a shame how people can lie to you, even in the fucking  closet. But instead of yelling at him i kept my calm and shook my head in disagreement. " What you just said to me...is absolute bullshit," i simply said, walking through my sentence to make it more clear that i think...no...that i KNOW he's lying. I bet being a hokage is all about looking good for the public, and somehow taking in some random girl he doesn't even know out of the hospital will absolutely give him the biggest ratings from his fans. I can already see them bowing at his feet in submission. 

I was about to explain why i didn't like his idea but before i could explain why his plan was such a bad idea in the first place he asked a question before i could continue. " language," he firmly said first, like he was my dad or something.  " And what makes you think that-," before he could finish asking his question i quickly made a statement, interrupting him in a instant. " The only reason why you're taking me in is for your fans," i explained. " It must feel really good being well-known around town, and adopting someone like me will definitely make you famous," i said. " You think being hokage means being popular?," he asked, causing me to quickly answer that question in protest. " Oh I KNOW being a hokage means you have to be popular," i explained, nearly standing up. " I bet everything in your life is sooooo perfect," i said. "I bet you'd do anything to get the villagers to worship you, and you knew that adopting me would help you reach that goal," i said, clenching tightly to my knees. " So why don't you do us both a favor and fuck off?," i asked, standing up so he can have free will to open the closet door and  leave. As he opened the closet door i sat down on the hospital bed, crossing my arms, wanting more than anything for him to get out. But instead of leaving he looked at me and softly chuckled, shaking his head in disagreement....which could only mean one thing..."fuck he's not leaving" i thought.