Feel right at....home?

I guess ramen wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. But it is  something that i am not all that used to due to the fact my mom were more into home cooked meals and  wouldn't really prefer me to eat ramen every single day. Right now i am walking side by side with lord 7th in public were there are...a couple of people who were standing around. Some people were going about their business, some were greeting lord 7th as we passed by,  and some people were ...staring at me. Knowing they were all looking at me made me a bit anxious, mainly because it is due to the fact that i am wearing tight clothes in public. Just by walking passed the few who turned their heads towards my direction i silently growled under my breath" Why are they looking at me?," i asked myself as i secretly looked at them through my hair. 

I don't even know what their deal is actually, i mean have they never seen a girl walking beside a famous ruler before? If not then they could at least act like they've seen a girl walking beside someone like lord 7th...at least. Feeling a little angry just by feeling the eyes landing on me through each passing step i slowly started to become nervous. And due to how nervous i currently am right now i looked on the ground like it is the most interesting thing in the world and i  gently rubbed my arm a little and looked away from them, luckily my hair was blocking them from seeing my eyes. We continued walking down the lane, being greeted by anyone who was just by until they started to land their eyes back on me. And from the looks of it it seems like they didn't really have a good reaction towards me. I can't really describe it but from the looks of how wide their eyes are and how agape their mouth is i'm sure they are thinking something that is far from positive about me. Clearing up throat as a distraction i slowly started to mumble " Stop fucking looking at me," under my breath so it could only be loud enough for me and only me to hear.

It felt like 20 minutes have gone by and me and this guy is still walking. I hate to ask so many questions but how far is his house? I mean i don't want to be mean but walking for a very long time after you just had something to eat is sort of felt unnatural to me. And of course i'd hate to tell this man who is still walking beside me how unnatural it is to have a 20 minute walk after immediately having 5 HUGE bowls of ramen and even if i could why would i? I'm pretty sure if i told him he wouldn't really understand. After a couple of more minutes walking down the lane my ear twitched to the sound of a villager....er...boy speaking about me. Noticing from the tone he was speaking in i knew he wanted me to hear him. " Wow, she's huge" he said towards the other boy who was sitting down on his stoop. As he looked at me he looked me up and down and started whispering back towards his friend. Whispering towards his little comrad is pretty stupid when you think about it. I already know what they are talking about so why not keep sharing it with the rest of the class eh? Or how about we talk about each other's feelings and hope i don't destroy the village? OH WAIT! i have an even better idea how about these people stop looking at me and mind their own fucking business?....hmmm which one would work?....i like the third option better.  " I have never seen someone who looked like her before," a woman from behind me said. " Is she foreign?," a male voice said to the other lady who was behind me. " She must be," the woman repeated back.

" UGH!," i said, almost rolling my eyes. Noticing how annoyed i am Lord 7th have turned towards me and smiled once again. " Hey, is there something wrong?," he asked, capturing my attention. As i looked at him i groaned, furrowing my eyebrows as i scratched the back of my head a little. " Yes," i said. " Tell yuh villagas tuh mind dem bizniz," i angrily pointed. As a result his eyes widened a little until he reached his normal expression and started giggling a little. " I'm sorry but...could you repeat that again?," he asked, scratching the back of his head. Feeling a little shocked by what he just said i furrowed my eyebrows again and folded my arms. " Yuh nuh hear mi man?," i angrily pointed. Looking at me in confusion he bit his tongue as he looked everywhere but me. " Uh.............," feeling a little insulted i cleared my throat. " Wah part yuh nuh understand?," i angrily asked. " Um....," as he stood in a thinking position i folded my ams and waited until his brain will start to magically work. I mean what part does he not understand? I am literally telling him what i mean and he still doesn't understand. For all i know i just hope he isn't thinking that i have bad english to. It has only been a minute and he is STILL wondering about what i just said. I don't know why he's still guessing, i gave up on him a long time ago and even if he did somehow figure it out there is a higher chance that he'll say the wrong thing. As we continued walk down the lane with all these people stopping to look at me he snapped his fingers, quickly capturing my attention. I turned my head to look at him only to give me a slight grin." I think i know what you're talking about," he explained. In response i lowered my eyebrows in boredom, simply because i already know he's going to say something completely wrong.

"Are you saying that you need a few minutes rest?," he asked. " I know walking could be a little hard on you since your health is still in progress right now," he explained. Furrowing my eyebrows i simply sighed since i already knew he would say the wrong thing. " Just forget it," i simply said, putting my hands in my pockets.  As we continued walking we walked over a bridge for the next couple of minutes. After we made it passed the bridge we stopped in front of a large building. It didn't look like much to me but it kind of did give me some type of hospital vibe. As i looked up at the building lord 7th have said " We're here," and headed towards the door. Rubbing my arm a little i didn't bother moving an inch towards his house. " So this is where i'll be staying?," i asked. " Correction. This is where we'll be staying," he explained as he grabbed his keys. " I really hope you'd open up a little," he said. " And besides i have a feeling that me and you are just in time for dinner," he explained. As i stood there he opened the door only to look back at me. Noticing how anxious i was he gently smiled at me and signalled for me to follow him inside. " Come on in, don't be shy," he explained. As he dragged me inside of his home i slowly looked around. 

I gotta say his house is more than meets the eye. Outside it might not look like much but on the inside it actually looks cozy. As i checked my surroundings once more i heard the door close behind me but since i already knew who it was i didn't bother turning around.  As i looked around even more i stopped and looked at the picture of him and his family on a nightstand. Slowly walking towards it i gently tilted my head to the side as i absorbed it's appearance. What i was looking at was a woman who seemed to be his wife along with a boy with the same colored hair as the old man a little girl who got most of her heredity from her mother. As i continued to look at the picture i was quickly knocked out of my trance to hear a soft voice call from the other side of the house. " Nauto, you're home early," a small woman said as she walked from her temporary location. " I took the time off today," he explained. As she entered the our location she turned her head towards me, earning her eyes to widen almost like she is in disbelief. As we locked eye to eye she looked back at her husband and then at me. 

" Is this the girl you were talking about?," she asked. Looking at me he shook his head in agreement, almost like he is very enthusiastic about this. " Yeah, and like Kawaki she will also be staying with us," he explained.  As i looked at her i gently tilted my head to the side to look at her eyes. I'd hate to sound mean but is it just me or is this lady blind or what? She has no pupils and her eyes are unrealistically bright. I would ask but....i don't know...i barely even know her enough to make her feel uncomfortable about this situation. It is best i just keep my mouth shut and maybe ask her when i'm ready.  As i continued looking at her Lord 7th continued to talk to her as he kept his eyes on me." I hope this isn't putting too much pressure on you," he said, earning a soft smile from his wife. " No, it's fine," she softly said. " It's like i have an older daughter now," she explained. As she softly looked at me she gave me a gentle smile. " What's your name dear?," she asked. As i looked at her my eyebrows furrowed a little i've decided to keep my mouth shut. It wasn't because i'm mad or anything it just doesn't feel right to tell her my name since i don't really know he or anyone who lives here....except for Kawaki and the skinny little lizard who eats a huge amount of ramen and somehow doesn't get sick. Instead of getting angry and demanding for me to tell her my name she just stayed gentle. " Don't worry about it," she softly said. " I hope you can think of this place as your new home," she explained.

" Don't be shy, i have sweet tea on the table. Think of it as a welcoming gesture," she explained. " How about you sit with us so we can talk this out?," Lord 7th asked. As much as i wanted to say no i guess having a bowl of ramen have really calmed me down at this very moment and my feet is already hurting from walking an half an hour so why not. Without saying a word i followed them into their kitchen where there were a small cup of hot tea waiting for me. Feeling my dogs barking i scooted the chair back and slowly sat down and waited for what they wanted to talk to me about......

Alright that's all for today. I hope you like, comment, and i will write to you guys next time

see ya :)