Try it on.

Imani's pov...

* Knock* * knock*

As i heard someone knock on the door  i walked towards the same entrance in the hallway where the door was currently located. As i took a few steps towards the sound of the door knocks i could already notice that the door was about to be opened just by hearing footsteps coming from the kitchen. I continued walking towards the door only for lord 7th to walk towards the door in front of me  and opening  it before i could do anything. As the entrance to this place opened up i closed my eyes as i took in a deep breath only for my ears to be heard by the sound of a girl who is way younger than me enter the house. " Hey daddy-chan!," she happily said as she jumped into his arms. As lord 7th caught her before she could hit the floor he gave her a gentle look in response. " Himawari," he softly said. " How was it?," he asked. In response she entered a thinking position before she gave him a small grin. " It was new," she said. " They said that they were going to start us off small so we can work our way up to becoming a shinobi," she explained, earning a soft laugh from i'm guessing her dad. They continued with their conversation until she laid eyes on me.

As we locked eye to eye she didn't seem all that upset about a stranger somehow ended up being in her house. In fact she looked quite cheerful to meet new people, i guess i'm just one of them. " Daddy, who is she?," she happily asked, giving me a cheerful expression. Eyes being laid out on me Lord 7th softly sighed a little, scratching the back of his forehead nervously as i crossed my arms and looked at me through my hair. 

" Um...i think it's best to give her some time to open up a little, she's not feeling a little comfortable here yet and i don't want her to think something bad is going to happen here," he said as he was about to close the door behind him. The way she looked at me seemed like she just seen an angel that entered her room. It could be because i look different or because she is probably thinking of me as her big sister. She didn't seem all that scared, frustrated, or angry with me. In fact she was so happy that she hugged me from out of the blue, capturing me by surprise. Just by her hugging me Lord 7th looked like he was about to have a heart attack at any moment. As i looked down at her she hugged me tightly, happily saying "O nechan: big sister" over and over again like some sort of chant.  As she continued to happily hug me i raised my eyebrow until i softly sighed, not in anger because she's in my personal space this time but it's about the fact that i am trying to translate what she is saying. " You're really tall," she cheerfully said, raising her hand up to demonstrate how tall i was to her.  " And you're so big and wide, so much more of you to love" she said, slightly jumping in the air with excitement.  She hugged me even tighter, almost making me stumble back and fall on the floor. I gotta say, for one tiny little thing she has the strength of a grown man, wonder where she got that from...maybe her mother.

As Lord 7th watched our interaction he nervously played with his fingers, probably thinking i was going to scream at her for hugging me out of the blue or something like that, but he has nothing to worry about. I always wanted a little sister, maybe  i can make it work. I'd hate to have to deal with boy's during my temporary stay in this house and having at least a little someone i can relate to wouldn't hurt.." Um Himawari it might be best to give her space-,". Before he could reach out to her he heard the door behind him open to reveal none other than Kawaki himself.

He might've came from the hospital but he still looked at least a little sick. His skin was a little bite more pale than usual. His expression seemed a little angry and depressed, and a little tired after whatever might've  happened today. As he entered the house he didn't say a word, maybe he was too tired to do so. After he closed the door he turned back around with his bored expression until he looked at me. Now i had the same bored expression as well. As we locked eyes there was two things i was wondering. One...was he happy to see me? Or two....is he thinking what i'm thinking? It was hard to tell since he seemed a little emotionless. " Kawaki, it's about time you came back! How was your day out?," Lord 7th  asked as i wrapped my arms around the girls as she looked at Kawaki in a cheerful attitude. " As you've noticed she'll also be staying with us," he explained. Not saying a word he walked towards me and gently moved my hair from in front of my eyes to see my face more clearly. " O Nechan? Are you ok?," Himawari asked, looking up towards me. As he gently pulled my hand to see my karma he gently rubbed it and walked pass me, letting me sigh a little.