I'm glad that my imprisonment didn't effect my progress with my haphephobia. I'm used to feeling pain, so the torture wasn't really anything new for me. But, I was worried it would lead me to back step in my work. It's a relief that wasn't the case. Having trusted people touch me is nice. Though I'm sure that if a stranger tried to touch me without meeting either criteria, I would freak out. Hopefully one day, I won't have to worry about it at all. I snuggled into Geno. I heard a thud.

  "I WASN'T ASLEEP! YOU WERE ASLEEP!" Blue exclaimed, jumping up from where he fell to the floor. I giggled.

  "Chill, Blue broseph. No need to to get extreme. Were just chillin' while we wait for Reaper dog to bring the little dudette brownies." The, until now, silent Fresh said.

  "Ugh, what's with the yelling, I was having a good dream." Flowey said, waking up.

  "If dreaming of people being tortured and dieing could be considered a good dream." Chara said, groggily.

  "I was dreaming of flying around a world made of sweets. I'm actually surprised I didn't have a nightmare again." Frisk said.

  "That would be my aura. I've been feeling particularly positive since I've been back. It was always normal to effect the people around me passively, whether through keeping nightmares away or just helping to cheer them up."

  "So, can someone finally explain what all the black gunk was all over you?" Chara asked. I looked at the adults confused.

  "You never told them? I thought they already knew about all that." I said. They looked sheepish.

  "We agreed to wait until you felt comfortable with them before we explained to them about it." Geno told me.

  "Explained what?!" Chara said frustrated. Flowey looked irritated and Frisk was trying to calm the two down.

  "I would show you, but I'm still healing. I'm corrupted." I admitted to them. The three look at me confused.

  Chara begins laughing. "No way are you corrupted! Your too nice! That's like saying Frisk, an emissary of mercy, could kill someone!" Chara said in disbelief. I raised a nonexistent eyebrow.

  "You do realize there is such a thing as mercy killing right. I'm not saying Frisk has done it, but it's within their job description." I said straight faced. Flowey and Chara blinked at me, then looked to Frisk.

  Frisk looked nervously at them. "While it's true, I've luckily never had to do that." Frisk admitted. The two look at Frisk in a new light.

  "That still doesn't prove that your corrupted. Beings like Chara and Nightmare aren't as nice as you. Sure Chara has calmed down, but that was after alot of work. Even now, she can be very sadistic." Flowey said. Chara flicks him in the petal.

  "I'm the way I am because I choose to be. I was already used to experiencing extreme negativity, so when I became corrupted by eating a negative apple it wasn't anything I couldn't handle. While I know I didn't come out of it unchanged, I was DETERMINED to still remain myself." I said.

  "Does that mean you have a goopy form like Nightmare?" Frisk asked curiously. I nod my head.

  "Ya, but I would rather not risk reopening my wounds to change into it. The way I change causes the corruption to leak out of my bones and cover my body, then go back inside my bones. I would probably hurt myself if I tried that right now. Though, I'll be sure to show you later." I told them.

  "That sounds painful." Flowey said cringing.

  "Only when I do it fast. That will cause my bones to break. I can reverse it, but it still hurts when it happens." I explain.

  "Why didn't you tell us that when you were practicing switching forms?!?!" Geno exclaimed. I looked down.

  "I needed to get use to it, so if I had to change in a hurry I wouldn't be taken by surprise." I said trying to explain myself.

  "You still should have communicated it. How are we supposed to help you if you don't tell us something so important?" Life scolded me. I cross my arms.

  "I didn't think it was important enough for you all to get upset about. It's not like it's something we can control. It is was it is." I said.

  "If you think we would get upset about it then it is important. We care about your wellbeing. I know that you don't like it when we're upset, but it's because we care about you. Just don't keep stuff like that from us. We talked about how you need to communicate with me if something upsets you. Well I want to include health issues, both physical and mental as well. No matter how small or insignificant it may seem, I want you to tell someone. Ok?" Geno said. I hugged him tightly.

  "Ok, I'll try Mommy." I said to him. Geno held me a little tighter.

  "Alright, I'm back and I got the brownies!" Reaper exclaimed, slamming the door open.

  "I want brownies!" Chara exclaimed, running to Reaper.

  "Your lucky I thought ahead and picked up enough for all you kids." Reaper said dodging over Chara as she tried to tackle him.

  Reaper heads over to me and opens a large paper bag. He hands me a smaller paper bag with a couple of brownies inside. As much as I wanted to scarf them down, I slowly savor them. Reaper hands out the others. Now that I'm back with my family safe, and with chocolate in my life, I feel almost complete. Chara and Flowey laugh as Frisk makes silly faces. Blue and Fresh are chatting. Life and Medic are going through my papers. Reaper came to hover above Geno and I as we cuddled. I'll be ok as long as I stay DETERMINED. And, there will be hell to pay for the person who tries to hurts who I consider my family. That is a promise.