Ch.18 Family Bonds

Geno looked at me and bent down on his knees. He motioned me over. I came and stood in front of him. "Catcher, how do you know about Destiny, and Error being her chosen child?" Geno asked me.

  "I read about it." I told him nervously. I wasn't lieing.

  "That's not information that you could just find in a book. Not even Fresh, Error, and I knew. You also knew about Fate. You said it was her fault your brother was taken from you. But, you would have no way of knowing about it. You lived in Dreamtale over a millennia ago, that was before Error became a destroyer. No one questioned it since they didn't know better, but I would since I was with him when Fate destroyed our universe." Geno said firmly.

  "Catcher dudette knows because they're from one of the radical realms of creators." Fresh said appearing in a *fresh poof* of smoke.

  "Creators? Like Ink? And, I thought Catcher was from Dreamtale." Geno asked confused.

  "It's a bit complicated. I was reborn into Dreamtale after I died from radiation poisoning. The world I was from had nuclear bombs go off world wide and caused fallout to eventually kill anyone not in shelters I was a big fan of  Undertale though. To us it was just a normal videogame that fans created a fictional omniverse for. It had a huge community of fans and artists that created their own Aus, OCs, art, and multiverses. Our world's was referred to the realm of creators in the community. Depending on the author, we could even participate as anons, creators, OCs, or PLAYERS. I, myself, was a creator with a few OCs and multiverses. Most of which I never published. I did it as a creative outlet to help me cope with my depression and other mental health issues. It was all supposed to be for fun." I explained both sad and nostalgically.

  "So the whole reason the multiverse is like this is not just Fate, but because of some person creating it to be like this." Geno said angry.

  "I'm not sure how it works. But, I like to believe that they already existed and our imagination and dreams are sort of bridge that let us see glimpses of or commune with other realms. This multiverse is a lot more realistic with how Nightmare's takeover went than what was written in most of our fiction. Most of the time the side of good won or everything was saved last minute. Sure there were bad universes, the Fallen Star Sanses, and Fgod but, most of the time it would work out. The most common multiverse destruction endings were actually Fgod universes. It was rare that Nightmare pretty much won and destroyed the balance." I told them.

  "Dudette, I heard the phrase, but what's Fgod?" Fresh asked me. I hesitated.

  "Fgod stands for forced god of destruction. Usually referring to Error being a forced god of destruction. In them Error usually jumps into the void after being unable to take the abuse anymore. Destiny then saves him from the VOID and takes him to another multiverse  Ours seems to be one of those multiverses. Though, things went very wrong here. Both Nightmare and the dream demon got what they wanted making thing even worse. Sometimes things could be salvaged, but thanks to them our multiverse is truly doomed. I may not be a scientist, but even if we got Error back it would only be a matter of time before everything collapsed anyways. Either way, I wouldn't want him to come back if I'm even partially right about what he had to go through." I told them.

  "I don't either. It might be selfish of me, but I don't care about the multiverses collapsing if he finally got away from it all. Whether he's dead or alive. He's my little brother. It's terrible for it to be considered common for a version of him to be a forced god and tortured." Geno said sadly.

  "Then it's pretty rad that Error broski's still alive! The strings and dolls are still hanging out in his crib!" Fresh exclaimed. Geno and I perked up.