Chapter 5

*Jake's POV*

-         Hey sweetheart

Who in the world is that and how dare he! I looked over the door, my eyebrow raising.

-         Tyson??

Tyson? That Tyson? What is he doing here? I got up and went to Ella. I could tell how shocked she was by the way she was standing and looking at him. Tyson was about to hug Ella but he stopped when he saw me. I smiled, got to Ella and put my arm around her shoulders.

-         Who is it, love?

I asked her without even looking at Tyson, my eyes fixed on Ella. I could feel Tyson looking at me with angry eyes. Ella looked at me, smiled then looked at Tyson and tried to hug him. Key word, tried. My arm didn't allow her to get near him and I was happy. When she realized I wasn't letting her go, she turned to me and introduced us to each other.

-         Jake, this is Tyson, my best friend. Tyson, this is Jake, my boyfriend.
-         Future husband. – I corrected her.

I saw how Tyson's eyes widened and I felt satisfied. Then I looked at Ella and she was already looking at me with shocked eyes. Did I say something wrong?

-         What?

I said with joy in my voice. She cleared her throat and told Tyson to come in. personally I wanted to close the door right on his face but he was Ella's friend and I stopped myself.

Tyson came in and sat on the couch. Ella went to the kitchen to make coffee for him. I sat right in front of him and was glaring at him. I could tell he was about to run out of the apartment but was stopping himself. Maybe because he wanted to see Ella. I was looking straight into his eyes while he was looking at everything except for me.

-         So.. – he cleared his throat – you're Ella's boyfriend?
-         Future husband. – I could hear Ella coughing in kitchen and I smiled.
-         When did you two meet?
-         Few months ago.
-         How did you meet each other?
-         Is this some kind of interrogation?
-         I am Ella's friend and I want the best for her.
-         Or do you want Ella for yourself?

I asked him with anger in my voice. Serious expression on my face. He froze for a second and I could tell he didn't know what to say. So I was right, he likes Ella more than friends. Too bad for him. I'm not letting her go.

-         i... um... - he couldn't find words. oh how I wanted to punch him in the face.
-         Me and Ella grew up together. Of course I care about her and want her to live happily.
-         Don't worry, I'll work on her happiness now.
-         So.. where are you working?
-         I'm the heir of my father's company.

That kinda was true. My stepfather owned a big company and he wanted to make me his heir. But then all that FBI stuff happened so I had to leave everything and hide. Of course I wouldn't tell Tyson that I was a hacker wanted by the government.

-         Where do you work?
-         Oh – he smiled and looked me in the eye – I am a programmer. You know, coding and stuff. You probably aren't close to stuff like that, rich boy.

It took everything in me not to laugh at his face. This is going to be fun.

-         Really? That's amazing. What is that profession? I don't know about it in detail.

I saw Ella leaving the kitchen, she definitely heard what was going on. She was coming towards us while laughing quietly.

-         I'll tell you basic stuff. You probably won't be interested in it. Do you even know how to turn on the computer?
-         To be honest, no. It's too complicated for me. Why would you use that machine when you can just write on paper? – It was getting hard not to laugh.