Jango yandere alphabet

-A/N

REEEEEEEEEEE-

Affection: How do they show you affection; how intense can it get?

SO. MUCH. AFFECTION. He loves you will all his heart and wants you to know it.

——————

Blood: How dirty is he willing to get when it comes to you?

No blood, but he will kill with poison and darts.

——————

Cruelty: How will they treat you once kidnapped? Will they mock you?

No teasing at all. He'd treat you with as much respect as possible.

——————

Darling: Besides kidnapping you, would he do anything against his darling's will?

The typical killing, but he actually wouldn't kill your family... you just couldn't see them.

——————

Exposed: How much of his heart do you bare?

Literally all of it.

——————

Fight: How would be feel if you taught back?

He'd be kind of sad and disappointed. He kidnapped you for a reason and it took all this work. He's given you so much, too, why should you fight back?

——————

Game: Is this a game to them? Would he like watching his darling try to escape?

No, not at all. He doesn't want you to hurt at all.

——————

Hell: Your worst experience with him.

Once after he killed Zam (because apparently Boba doesn't exist here) he was very stressed and gripped you so hard you bruised. But that was it, he'd never hurt you otherwise.

——————

Ideals: What he sees in the future with you.

He can finally escape the bounty hunter life and go back to Concord Dawn, where he was from, and live peacefully with you.

——————

Jealousy: Does he get jealous, and if he does, does he find a way to cope or lash out?

No, not really. He'll just hold your hand tighter and give you small kisses to remind the person you're taking to that you're his.

——————

Kisses: How does he act around you?

He really freaking loves you, and tries to show it best he can

——————

Love letters: How would he go about courting/approaching you?

He was really nervous around you at first 

——————

Mask: Are his true colors different than what people think?

Of course, he's always seen as a cold and ruthless bounty hunter but around you all that changes.

——————

Naughty: How would be punish you?

He wouldn't really punish you that much but if he got really mad he'd lock you in your room,  it he'd slide food under the door.

——————

Oppression: What rights did he take away from you?

He didn't give you freedom at first but the better you behaved the more you got to go outside.

——————

Patience: How patient is he with you?

As patient as heck. He'd be ready to wait 50 years. He really loves you.

——————

Regret: Does he ever regret kidnapping you? Will he ever let you go?

Sometimes, when you cry.

——————

Sigma: What brought this side of him?

No one really knows.

——————

Tears: How would he feel if you screamed/cried/isolated yourself?

If you screamed he'd give you some fidgets and paper to let your emotions out. If you cried he'd hug you gently, and if you pushed him away he'd nod and begin to prepare your favorite food. If you isolated yourself he'd feel really bad but leave you alone, he'd still give you food though.

——————

Unique: Is there anything different from normal yanderes?

He wouldn't kill your friends and family. I'm serious.

——————

Vice: What can you use to escape him?

Wearing his clothes. He thinks you look great and freezes for a sec.

——————

Witts end: Would he ever hurt you?

No, he treats you very delicately.

——————

Xoanon: How much does he revere/worship you? What lengths would he go to to win you over?

You're basically like an god/goddess/deity to him.

——————

Yearn: How long before he snapped and kidnapped you?

About a year

——————

Zenith: Would he ever break you?

He couldn't bear to do that to you, that's why he treats you so delicately.

-A/N

There we go besties. Have a good morning/afternoon/evening/night!! Love you all!!! ❤️❤️❤️-