Of Course. Mistletoe. (pt 2)

-A/N

It has been requested, so here it is. But also *unholy screech* YOU GUYS THIS BOOK HAS 111 VOTES, 171 COMMENTS AND 2K VIEWS!! WATTPAD ALSO SAYS IT HAS 57 ENGAGED READERS AND IM NOT QUITE SURE WHAT THAT MEANS BUT IM PRETTY SURE ITS AWESOME AS WELL!!! TYSM!!!!! Enjoy!-

Reader's POV

You woke up drowsily to see Jango asleep beside you. 

He was spread out over the bed in a starfish kind of way; he was laying in his stomach; his right hand was hanging off the bed and his left was on your stomach; his right leg was dangling off the bed as well and nearly touching the floor while his left was tangled in yours.

You sat up, but in doing so woke Jango up.

"Hello," he said, still facedown on his pillow.

"Morning," you replied, gently rubbing his back. Suddenly Jango sat up.

"What is it?" you asked, your brows slightly creased.

"Last night you told me that if I went to sleep you would give me a kiss," Jango said. He raised his eyebrows at you.

"Oh," you said. "You're right, I did say that." 

"So do I get a kiss?" Jango asked. You could tell he was hungover, but not as severely as you thought he would be.

"Maybe later," you teased. Jango groaned and fell backwards on the bed, only to sit up again clutching his head.

"Headache?" you asked, and Jango nodded. He screwed up his eyes and curled up into a ball on the bed.

"I'm going to get you some pills, alright?" you asked in a quiet tone, and Jango nodded. You dimmed the lights as you left.

You glanced in Boba's room - he was still asleep - on your way to the kitchen. You opened the medicine cabinet and took out the small container of pain relievers.

Opening the bottle carefully, you tipped the container and a few small blue pills fell out. You only needed one, however, so you put the rest back.

You quickly grabbed a glass of water and went back to your bedroom.

Jango was now curled up under the blankets with a pillow over his head.

"I got the pills," you said as you shut the door behind you. Jango nodded and slowly emerged from the blankets.

"Thanks cyare," he said after swallowing the pills. "Can I have my kiss now?"

You nodded and laid down next to him, your faces inches apart, and gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"Cyare...," Jango groaned.

You smiled teasingly at him and draped an arm around his neck, pulling him in for a slow kiss.

You pulled away and Jango smiled.

"That's much better."

-A/N

Yay I finally updated! Sorry I haven't lately, I'm just lazy 🤠

Welp, love you guys! Have goodness!-