Um.... How do you Shoot This Thing?

Again, special thanks to @1Mando!

Reader's POV

"UGH, I give up!" you sighed, setting your blaster down.

"Be patient, my love," Jango said gently, picking up the blaster and placing it in your hands. "I know you can do it, and so do you."

You looked up at your husband and frowned.

"What?" Jango asked. "Did I say something wrong?" You laughed and shook your head. "I just don't think I can do this," you admitted.

"Yes you can," Jango said firmly. "You're my strong, smart, capable wife, and you will probably be able to shoot a blaster better than me once you try again." He looked at you with a hard, determined stare.

"Okay...," you said, aiming your blaster at the target.

"Now just take a deep breath, concentrate, and shoot," Jango said. You did as instructed and pulled the trigger, closing your eyes nervously.

"You did it!" Jango said excitedly, and you opened your eyes to see a burning hole in the middle of the target, a perfect bulls-eye.

"Told you so," Jango said, and you punched his arm. "I really wasn't kidding when I said you were strong," he muttered, rubbing his arm.

-A/N

Sorry, this one is kinda short, but I really wanted to post it today. I hope it was good enough, and if you haven't already, you should go check out 1Mando. Love you all!!! ❤️❤️❤️-