Nightmares

-A/N

I'm so sorry I haven't updated, for some reason this book is stressing me out and I have like seven drafts and I'm scared I'm letting you all down by not posting. This is basically the overused Bucky oneshot idea but with Boba instead. I don't have any art right now and I'm not in the mood to get more so there's a picture of my current phone background-

Your POV I guess

You awoke slowly to the sounds of somebody groaning. You turned around and saw your boyfriend, Boba, his face covered in a thin layer of sweat, muttering under his breath.

You gently shook him in an attempt to wake him, but that only seemed to make his voice louder.

As his muttering became more coherent, you whispered he was talking about his father. Something about moving out of the way and the occasional, "no, no!" It broke your heart and you continued trying to wake him up.

Eventually his eyes shot open and he tensed up. Upon seeing you, he grabbed onto your waist and pulled you close to him, hiding his tear-stained face in your neck.

"Don't worry," you said, gently shushing him. "I'm right here."

Boba nodded, but his grip on you didn't loosen.

His curly hair tickled your neck as he looked up, gazing at you with an almost vulnerable look.

You smiled reassuringly at him in the semi-darkness and he managed a tiny smile, a tear slipping down his cheek. You gently wiped it away, causing Boba to close his eyes at your touch.

"I love you," you whispered. Boba merely sighed in response and tangled his legs with yours. You pulled the covers up slightly and closed your eyes as well.

"I know, mesh'la."

-A/N

I POSTED!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry it took so long. There's just been so much going on and it's freaking me out. Have a good day/afternoon/evening/night!! Love you all!!! ❤️❤️❤️-