Wounded

This is inspired by the illustrious @1Mando 

Jango's POV

I stumbled into the apartment, the wound in my leg bleeding profusely. Boba ran up to me and grabbed my hand, dragging me out of the apartment to the medicinal ward.

"I'm fine," I insisted, the pressure put on my leg from walking making me wince.

"Yeah right Dad, you can't even walk without wincing," Boba said as we arrived at the infirmary. I chuckled and smiled as I saw the beautiful nurse, Y/N.

"Are you alright?" she asked, when I came in, her E/C eyes scanning me as they looked for injuries. "Ok, lie down," she said, quickly spotting the hole in my armor and the sticky red liquid covering my leg.

I complied and Y/N whispered some quick instructions to Boba. He nodded and ran back to his room. Y/N turned back to me and grabbed a roll of gauze.

"Since I have some fresh blood, maybe you can get some DNA for the clones," I said.

"Didn't think about that," Y/N said, smiling down at me. "Good idea." She grabbed a small crystal vial and cleaned the blood, gently pouring it into the vial.

As soon as that was done, Y/N mopped up the rest of the blood and wrapped the bandages around my leg. The DNA collection had been relatively simple and painless.

I closed my eyes as Y/N tied the final knot, securing the bandage tightly on my wound. "You should probably get some rest in your room-" she started.

"I think I'll just fall asleep here for now," I murmured, and closed my eyes. I felt a gentle set of lips press against my forehead.

"I love you," Y/N whispered.

"I love you too," I said, opening my eyes. Y/N jumped back before smiling at me. She leaned down and kissed me softly before I drifted back to sleep.

-A/N

Alright! I think it was pretty good, and I hope it was all you expected @1Mando ! Love you all!!! ❤️❤️❤️-