"Your father needs to see you, Sara. He just went into his office. Charles, let me introduce you to a friend of the family, he has been a part of your father's crew before," Veronica said, already on her way to guide Charles there. "It's fine, mon coeur," Charles spoke, seeing the look on Sara's face as she was about to say that he didn't have to follow her mother at all. "You go see your father, I suppose it's important," he said. Sara nodded slowly. "Alright. Don't believe too much stupid things they say," she muttered, causing him to chuckle. He pressed a kiss to her lips and watched her place the empty glass of champagne on the plate of one of the staff before walking back into the house. Sara gave some small smiles to the people who greeted her, all vague acquaintances of the family, who knew her from the family gatherings and events of her father's crew and partners. She found her way upstairs, perfectly remembering that the large doors at the end of the hallway led to her father's office. The doors looked loud and obnoxious in the cream coloured design of the rest of the house, with their dark mahogany form, the golden doorknobs symbolizing for her what her father stood for: a self-centered asshole.

Sara knocked on the doors, which opened soon after. Matteo Abril was seated behind his desk, a glass of liquor in his hand and the smell of his cigar caused her nose to crunch in disgust nearly right away. "Sara, darling. I'm relieved you decided to come to the party," Matteo spoke up, leaving his cigar in the ashtray. Sara forced a small smile to curl her lips. "Mom said you were looking for me," she said, getting to the topic right away. "That's true," he nodded, sitting up a bit more straight. The door fell closed behind her, the echo of it audible even in his office. "What's Dennis doing here?" She asked, looking at the man who stood next to the door, guarding as she was used to, but it was strange to her that he was here. Had Charles sent him? "He's still working for us," Matteo replied, making her frown. Dennis looked straight in front of him, his face not reflecting any kind of emotion. "What do you mean still? He's one of Charles' guards," Sara said. "That doesn't matter, he also works for me," Matteo continued with a shrug. "And Dennis came with very useful information about the business of your boyfriend, Sara," he said.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Sara said, the frown on her face only increasing as she felt her heart rate going up. Was Charles in trouble? "He is sticking his nose into someone else's business and he needs to stop that," Matteo said. "I don't understand," Sara said, looking from Dennis to her father. "Charles is looking for the killer of his father, and he needs to stop looking," The mafia boss simply replied. "Why do you care?" Sara asked, getting annoyed that she was not getting any information now. "You're not involved in his business anymore, dad. Hell, he doesn't even want to do business with you. Don't come and tell me useless things to prevent your competition. Charles can do whatever the fuck he wants and it's not my job to tell him and back down. He keeps me out of his office and I have no idea whatever he's working on," Sara rose her voice, causing her father to stand up from behind his desk. "You're blind, Sara," he started laughing. "I killed Hervé Leclerc," he said, placing his empty glass back. Sara let the words come down, taking a step back from his desk.

Dennis stepped in front of the doors, an apologetic look on his face as he couldn't let her leave yet. "Charles is looking for the killer, and he should look away. I know he's been sticking his nose in my circle for a couple of weeks already. The nerve he has to show up here even," Matteo gritted. "My partners will guide him on another track that ends dead, but if he keeps coming back to me, he will end up dead," her father spoke. "What the fuck?" Sara replied, feeling her eyes becoming watery. "Dennis will make sure you don't tell him about this conversation. The consequences will have to include that he finds his death the same way as his father. Now, be a good daughter for me, Sara. I know you can do that." Sara was in shock about everything, she seemed to be frozen to her spot, but she managed to reach for the picture frame on the edge of his desk, she threw it to the floor, letting the glass shatter. "Get her out," Matteo ordered, and Dennis reached for her arms to pull her back. "You are the most egoistic asshole I've ever met! I will tell Charles everything, you're already death to me, you-" Dennis clasped his hand over her mouth as the doors opened and they reached the hallway.

"Sara, stop," Dennis ordered, holding her while she struggled and fought against his grip. "I won't hurt you, just stop fighting me," he continued, and once she realized it had no use, she calmed down. "You can't tell him," Dennis spoke, looking into her eyes once he could take his hand away from her mouth. "Your father will kill him, and don't forget that he's been doing this for a long time," he continued. "He can go fuck himself," Sara spat, wiping her cheeks as she realized her makeup was ruined and she would have to fix it before Charles would see it and ask her if anything was wrong. "Charles can't know, and you have to guide him away from seeking the killer of his father, no matter how hard it is," Dennis said. "Why should I trust you in all of this? You'll probably tell my dad the moment I say anything about it," she sniffled, looking up at Dennis with a frown. "I'm not there to be a snitch, Sara. I'm there to help and guide you if you need. You have to trust me, it's the best for both of us," Dennis spoke, an apologetic look in his eyes once more. "Then work together with Charles, work together to knock my dad of his high horse and put him six feet under," Sara said.

Dennis shook his head. "I can't, he has a power over me," his voice softened. "I can't," he repeated. "What do I do now?" Sara asked, suddenly relying on the Norseman, while she had never really trusted him before. Charles' life was in her hands, and if Dennis could help her relief that stress, then she had to trust him. "You go fix yourself in the restroom, take a drink from the bar and walk out as if nothing happened. You can play pretend really well, Sara. Use that skill now. There will be a solution and you will find a way," Dennis said. "Okay," Sara replied, feeling a bit defeated. She went into the restroom, Dennis waiting for her outside. She leaned her hands on the sink, using a paper towel to wipe the mascara away. She took a deep breath, looking at herself as she fixed her makeup. Her father was playing a game, thinking he was the game master. But, she is an Abril after all, and she could play the exact same game. Could she?