"Linda? Do you have kids?" She looked at me then nodded slowly.

"Oui. Ma fille était aussi la plus jolie petite fille que j'aie jamais eue. Mais je l'ai quittée parce que la vie que je menais n'était pas pour elle." She told me, looking straight at me when she said all of this.

"What was her name?" I asked her, completely forgetting mine and Harry's dinner date.

"Arielle.." And with that she left, going up the stairs to her room.

I stood there shocked. It couldn't be... Right?

I felt a tug on my hand and looked at Harry, who gave me a small grin. "Ready? Our dinner reservations are ready, my darling." I nodded and let him guide me out of the house into his car and then we were off. But I cannot stop thinking about what Linda said a few minutes ago. Did she mean me or someone else who had the same first name as I do?

✰⋆。:゚·*☽:゚·⋆。✰⋆。:゚·*☽

When Harry and I made it to the restaurant, I was able to get a waiter and told him my plan. He gave me a smile with a nod. We walked to our table and Harry pulled out my seat. I turned around to thank him and took a seat then he took his seat across from me. He grabbed my hand and entwined our fingers together. Then that's when he asked me the question.

"Do you know who Linda was referring to back there, love?"

I shook my head. "No I really don't H. But, I have a feeling that it is me or someone with the same name as me. I really cannot tell you, honent."

He hummed just as the waiter came to our table and gave us a warm smile.

"Good evening, Mr and Mrs Styles. What will we have to drink tonight?" He asked, flipping his little notepad, waiting for us to order.

Harry looked at him with a small smile. "I'll have the white wine. Darling?" He looked at me. I cleared my throat.

"Water with lemon and strawberries, please and thank you." I said to him as he nodded, writing down our order and walked away.

Harry started nervously fiddling with my ring and looked up at me, clearing his throat.

"I want you to meet my sister.."

My eyes went wide. "Y-You want me to meet her?"

He nodded his head. "I do. You're a huge part of my life now and she's the only woman I've got in my life, besides you and Linda."

I grabbed his hand across the table, lacing out fingers together, smiling softly.

"I'd love to meet her, pretty eyes. Will she like me though? That's the big question.."

Harry chuckled, replying, "course she will. I already told her a lot about you but kept the important information to myself because I wasn't comfortable with her knowing without your consent."

How is this man real?

Is he real?

I'm really falling more and more in love with him.

My right hand touched my heart as it melted over his words. "Thank you, my love. For always being there and respecting me." I told him sincerely. He lifted our hands and left a kiss on the back of mine in an you're welcome gesture.

The waiter soon came back with our drinks and Harry and I ordered our food, thanking him as he took our menus. Harry and I sat there, talking and laughing with each other.

He was telling me stories about his family. About his mum, step father and his sister. I just sat there, listening to him talk. I could let him talk for hours, and not get tired of him talking.