thirty eight | date night pt1

Start from the beginning

"Period, say that, sis," Stevie slapped high five with Luna. "Wait, you let Cass spit in your mouth that's nast... Well, how does that go? Do you just do it, do you guys discuss it beforehand?"

"Well--" Luna smiled as she leaned over  a bit. ''When we first did it? I was like yo, what the fuck, that's nasty, right? But when you're in the moment? And they're hitting it right? You'll let them do just about anything to you, so, don't talk about it, just.. Let it happen, if he or she is freaky enough they'll do it,"

Stevie was intrigued. "Could I do it? I mean ya'know?"

"What?! Yes Stevie! Do it and watch it drives em' crazy, ask Cassidy, I've spi --"

Cassidy yelled."-- Enough! Stop discussing our sex life with my sister! And you stop discussing sex altogether! Nasty, just... Nasty, you letting somebody touch ya' pumpum gyal? Dirty, tsk," Cassidy kissed her teeth as she turned back to the TV.

Yanking up the remote she pressed play, starting the movie back.

"Anyways," Stevie smiled. "Can you put my ponytail back on, Lu? And do my makeup? I have a date tonight," Her shoulders swayed happily.

"Oh," Luna hissed as she smiled. "I'd love to! Oh yeah you got a package and some flowers delivered. They're in the kitchen,"

"A date? With who you're not grown, whoever this guy is needs to meet me, he not about to be taking you on dates and I don't know who he is," Cassidy announced bitterly.

Ignoring her sisters short rant. "Yeah? Let me go see!" Stevie tossed the half eaten cookie in the plate and hurried to stand from the couch.

"Stevie? Stevie I know you hear me talking to you?" Cassidy fussed.

"Oh' hush ya' fuckin' trap, Cassidy!" Luna plopped down onto the couch cushion. Shoving a cookie in Cassidy's mouth.

Stevie made her way down the hallway into the kitchen. There on her island sat a huge bouquet of flowers, and a large white box with a black ribbon wrapped on it.

She moved to read the note on the flowers first. "How you gonna know if I like you, if I didn't send you 130 roses?"

"They're beautiful," She blushed as she lowered the note to sniff the roses

"They're beautiful," She blushed as she lowered the note to sniff the roses. Fluttering her lashes bashfully she held the note to her lips to kiss it. "Alright, Mr. Maverick, you... You know how to get in a woman's panties.. Oh! He kept my pant--"

"-- Lil' girl!" The voice behind her caused her to jump. "Who is this mysterious guy that's got you all bubbly and shit? You snuck away with him for a week, talkin' bout' two days, yeah fuckin' right. And he has to be somebody you like, because it's a pair of size fourteen sneakers by the door! And... It's a extra toothbrush in your bathroom, and.. And your cover smells like Creed cologne!"

Stevie picked up the large white box, hugging it to her chest. She turned around stumbling back some, when she saw Cassidy a few steps away. "You not slick, Stevie. I'm going to find out who he is. You better believe it,"