He was blackmailing her to be with him by using a little life, a baby girl who was the sole reason for their first meeting.

Chandni could not believe this!

"Somewhere in my heart I truly thought that you have something good in you but I guess I was wrong," Chandni whispered, looking at him with disgust.

How cruel can someone be ? How can he do that to a baby? She is merely a few weeks old.

Sabiq is truly heartless. He deserves to die the death of a dog for doing this to these innocent kids.

She cursed him in her mind.

"You're selling her to the black market," Chandni said, disgustingly.

"I will not if you stay with me as my girl," Sabiq said, as he also got to know what truly she thinks about him.

The look of disgust in her face pierced through his heart. His chest tightened, missing the warmth in her eyes; however, the facade of a selfish and heartless man didn't waver.

"There are only two ways Chandni. Be with me for these three days and nothing will happen to those kids. Or go away from me right now and lose the kids to the web of black market."

Chandni's jaws clenched tight and she held him by his collar. Getting close to him she snarled,"Don't you have a heart? How can you do this to the kids? You are destroying their whole life damnit!"

Sabiq softly untucked her hands from his collar. His movements were soft but his eyes turned darker, outraged at how she held his collar and shouted at him.

"Never. Never raise your voice on me," he calmly warned her.

Chandni shivered, stepping two steps back from him, creating a much needed distance between them as she felt like the fire of his anger would burn her down.

"I don't have all day Chandni. You can either go or stay. But remember these kids will pay the price of your decision," Sabiq said blankly, getting back to finishing his breakfast.

Chandni stood there fighting to herself. She was in a dilemma. It was only last night that she helped someone and got herself into trouble.

She had promised herself that now she will not help or be kind to anyone and will only think about herself.

But how can she let this baby girl disappear in that dark world of black market?

God knows what people will do with this little life.

No she can't do it.

She can't let this baby girl and those kids go into that world. She had promised those kids that she would help them so she would help them even if she had to endure a man's ugly touches.

Chandni walked to the man who was holding her baby girl in an uncomfortable way. She understood that's why the baby was crying so much.

Chandni literally snatched the baby from that man's hand and cradled her in her arms.

"It's okay baby now I am here," she cooed to the baby, lovingly.

The baby girl stopped crying as soon as she felt Chandni's warmth surrounding her.

Chandni placed a kiss on her forehead and then looked at Sabiq who was already looking at her with an unknown emotion swirling in his grey eyes.

"I will stay with you," she said and looking down at the baby she whispered,"Only for her."

....

Shivoham Shekhawat was angry, there was no news or clue about his new flavour of the month. The girl with the eyes of sweet innocence and smell of sour lime.