A deep silence followed her words.

Both of them were silent. Chandni was mute because of the anxiousness which was rushing through her and why he was quiet she doesn't know.

She felt like a lifetime had passed but it was only two minutes that went in silence.

She could feel his eyes on her all the time. He was looking at her as if he was reading her.

From the corner of her eyes she saw him placing two rotis (bread) on her plate,"Eat," he said.

Chandni looked at him bewildered,"Sabiq please let me go. I promise I will not tell anyone about you or your Mafia business," she pleaded. Chandni really wanted to go away from here, she can't risk anything now. She knows she cannot trust Sabiq, what if he sells her out like other girls.

"Finish your breakfast Chandni," Sabiq said, completely ignoring her and continued having his breakfast.

His lack of response triggered Chandni and breaking the bound of all nervousness she said as bravely as she could,"You can not cage me like a flightless bird Sabiq. It was my decision to stay here with you and now it was my decision to go away from you. You cannot stop me."

She did not know from where this bravery came but she placed her hand over his, grasping his right hand tightly she spoke,"Free me and my friend we will not speak a single word about you to anyone. I had accepted your proposal only for my camera. It was the single way to my dreams but for now I'm giving up on it. You just let us go Sabiq. Please."

Sabiq was unaware of whatever she was saying. His sole focus was fixed on the soft hands which were grasping his hand.

He could feel something stirring in his heart just by her single touch,"Sabiq," he came out of his reverie hearing her soft voice.

"Please," Chandni whispered.

"Okay," he said, wiping a single tear which escaped from her eyes.

"I am ready to let you go," he said, blankly, leaning back on his chair.

A bright smile arrived on her lips and she wiped her every tear,"Thank you. Thank you very much," she said and was about to get up and leave the house when suddenly she heard that same sound which had clenched her heart before.

Chandni first looked towards Sabiq who was smirking at her, silently. Then her gaze moved towards the way from where the sound was coming.

A man who was looking like a beast with those black and grey demon tattoos all over his face was carrying a baby in his hands.

Chandni trembled back, going back to the same night where this little baby girl was about to lose her life to a ritual of pure blood sacrifice.

Her blurry vision was stuck at the baby girl who was thrashing in the strong arms of that man. Crying to let her go just like she was doing a minute ago.

Chandni was shocked. Sabiq didn't sell her to black market. All the time she was here under the same roof as her.

Chandni smiled, meeting the baby girl again. She was extremely happy knowing that the baby is safe and sound. She hoped the other kids were alright too.

Before she could say or do anything she saw that man taking the baby girl away from her, towards the exit.

"Where is he taking her ?" she asked Sabiq, with fear written all over her pretty face.

"What do you think ?" Sabiq mused, enjoying the scared expression on her face.

Chandni placed the pieces together. He has the baby till now to use her as bait and he definitely succeeded as now she will beg him to set her free because Chandni knew Sabiq is going to finally sell the baby to the black market.