"That's because he or she isn't just hiding them, he's moving them" princess.

They all turned to see them map marked in red.

"You said the kids were last seen at a park playground and library right, well they all had one thing in common, each place was close by one know location"

She drew a big circle between the four known places each kid was missing.

"There at Freddy fazbear's, pizzeria"

Everyone was surprised, "but we already went to fazbear's pizzeria and found nothing" wolf says.

"Yeah and we just came back from it while being attacked by Freddy and his army of rave robots" webs added.

"That's because so one was watching you, they moved the kids and sent you on a wild goose chase hoping you be bait for his or her trap"

"Wait, how do you know this princess" wolf asked.

"You said the kidnapper was copying William's work right"

"Yeah?" Wolf says in a questionable tone.

"Well what if the kidnapper knew William and is finishing his work, so if you think about it-"

"Someone is avenging William" wolf just figured it out.

"Exactly and I bet, you'll find something at the the pizzeria again" princess says.

"But what about the animatronics" webs asked.

"Remember, snake destroyed them" wolf reminded webs.

"I don't know, animatronics don't always say dead" shark was worried.

"Don't worry shark, I'm sure it would be fine" wolf says as he grabs his coat and pushes princess to the door.

"Ok princess I think you should come with us"

Hearing that he was gonna being princess along, snake realized wolf was gonna endanger her life.

"What oh no, no way" snake got between them, wrapped his tail around princess arm and pulling her away from wolf.

"Come on wolf, we need her to help solve this case"

"Forget it, she's already helped us long enough, we are not getting her involved"

"She'll be fine" that's what you said about the mega pizza plex and looked what happened.

"You're overacting...again"

"No...I worry about our daughter, I thought and real dad would know that"

"Princess is coming with us weather you like it or not"

Snake then pulled princess to the side, "you don't have to come if you don't want to, unless you're still afraid cause if you are you could stay here"

"Snake it's ok, I'll be fine, but I should be more worried about you, you been so protective lately"

"I Just worry about you that's all...honey you know I love you right"

"Yes I know snake"

"And I would never let anything bad happened to you right"

"I know"

"I just don't want you to get traumatized...like I did"

"Snake i know you had a bad childhood from fazbear and you just want to protect and I appreciate that"

He smiled but then...

"But you know I'm not a little girl anymore right"

He frowns, "I know honey"

"You don't have to protect me anymore, I'm not a kid, I'm old enough to understand and I'm stronger now, you taught me well"

"I know and I did a good job too"

She reached out to cup his face and kisses his forehead.

"Everything is going to be fine" she whispered.

Then he glared at wolf, "alright princess can come, but...We're keeping a close eye on her cause after what happened yesterday...I don't want her to get hurt because of your mistake wolf" snake point his tail at wolf.

"Alright guys, we're going back to to the pizzeria" wolf says.

And just like that, there's going to be an even bigger target on her back.

(I like to thank ReptileEdge for that)