I envision him to look away for a second, to give me tiniest amount of time to gather my strength but no. Stubborn, arrogant eyes don't even flinch or blink.

His hot breath approaches my face. I'm nervous, I can't deny. This everything feels perilously pleasurable. I have feeling that I've been waiting for this moment, as if I wanted this so much. Absolute bullshit. Devil on my left shoulder is satisfied.

It's hard to read him but still possible. Yeah, I said he was still but now I changed my mind, he's very irritated. Jaw is clenched, muscles are tensed, determined glance which willing to break every bone in my body. But that's not all.

I don't know if it's my imagination but I see lust in him. Unquenchable thirst for me. Soul hugger desire to kiss me, to feel me, to hold me. In that moment I realize, I have influence on him. He's attracted to me. It's not joke anymore, he definitely wants me. Kent just gave me huge power, he sold himself.

But I want him to do it too, I want him to kiss me.

"Is your ego soothed now? Hmm? Is that why you did it?" Low, husky voice brushes my skin.

"I'm taking every opportunity." I move again but he grips tighter. He's way stronger than he seems. I'm not going to show him that I already absorbed power I failed to notice earlier.

Ashton's car stops end of street but we can see it through the window. "What is he doing here?" He's sensible, abnormally, mind-blowing sensible. He has sixth sense.

"I can't recall this having anything to do with you." I whisper. "If your girls can come over, so can he."

"Are you jealous, love?" His gaze drops on my lips and I tilt my head, putting my pride on view. This word will be end of me. When he calls me love I'm weak in my knees. He makes me feel pity on myself. Unimaginable.

"Are you jealous?" My eyes flinch when he fixes his green flames on mine.

He suddenly lets me go. Fear/regret/awakening I don't know what to call his reaction. I hate that he was in charge again, that he could control me at the given moment. I hate that he didn't do anything.

No, he won't be the one in control, not with me. I push him and pin against the opposite wall. I'm leaning against wall, my hands making cage for him. His wet clothes already wet me and his gaze devoured every inch of me. But he's not touching me, that's big relief... or disappointment.

He smiles, being satisfied with my reaction. "Don't fool yourself Kent. You should have something to make me jealous." And there's knock on the door.

I let him go and when I'm about to open door he spins me again. "Tell him to go."

"What?"

"I'm about to show you what I have."

"What?!" Lord help me to understand what's going on in his sick head.

"There's problem."

"What have you done?"

"You're asking too many questions." He makes his way in living room and I'm about to burst out.

Kent is known for his sick plans, escaping from death miraculously, cruelty, having no mercy and always getting what he wants. He's never in trouble, he's making trouble, he's never losing, he's winner before game starts and he has control, always. People who worked with him says that there's 0.0001% chance that his plan won't go as planned and it hasn't happened yet.

Now he says there's problem, that concludes there should be serious issue. At least he's Kent the control maniac, the mastermind, I shouldn't be stubborn, not now.