Girls vs. Boys

A/N: I just realized today that I published 3 uds last September huhu that was quite an achievement for me alam nyo naman. Anyway, I have a new famfic called One Night to Forever. It's another BongLeni story (na malamang hindi ko na naman matatapos kaagad) but yeah some of you are already reading it so thankies love love

---

"She said no." Bongbong dropped. "Nope, she's not gonna marry me."

"Whaaat?!" Koko, Migz, Win, and Neil exclaimed. They've already knew that Bongbong asked Leni to marry him.

"Bakit daw?" Koko asked.

Bongbong just shrugged, playing with his glass of brandy.

"Ang labo ng mga babae." Win remarked, sipping his beverage.

"Ano sabi mo?" Neil asked.

"Edi wala na. I walked out pare. It turned out ako ang natulog sa guest room." Bongbong shared.

They laugh.

Bongbong glared at them. "Mga gago! Hindi talaga kayo nakakatulong kahit kailan."

---

Grace and Neil walked to the entrance of the building and wait for their car to arrive. They just finished another day at the office. "Have you heard about Bong and Leni?" Neil started.

"Yeah why?" She answered.

"Ayaw ni Leni magpakasal? Why?" He asked curiously.

"Aba ewan. Desisyon nya naman yun. Hayaan natin sya." She said. They hopped into their car.

He was too curious about Leni's answer that he cannot stop asking his wife about it. "But she was angry at Bong for proposing to another woman tapos ngayon ayaw nya magpakasal? I mean why??"

She glared at him. "Yes Leni was pissed. Yes, she was mad because Bongbong wants to marry other girl and because he lied to her face pero hindi ibig sabihin nun gusto nya na magpakasal agad agad. There's a lot of grey area in that."

---

Risa went out for groceries and Win decided to go with her. They planned to have dinner after. He was pushing the cart while following her. "Seryoso ba, ayaw ni Leni magpakasal? She said no?"

"Yeah." Risa said casually as she gets some fresh milk.

Win frowned. "But why? I mean isn't that what she wants? To be married to Bong?"

"Maybe she change her mind." Risa said.

"But why?" He asked again.

Risa got pissed already. She glared at her husband. "I don't know, okay?! Besides hindi naman obligado si Leni magpakasal at mag yes sa proposal ni Bong. Bakit parang ang laki ng kasalanan ni Leni na nag no sya?"

---

Sandro was about to leave Anya's house after having dinner with her family. They leaned on his car's body for a while as they appreciate the starry skies.

"My dad ask my mom to get married." Sandro started.

Anya's eyes widened. "Oh my god! They're getting married!"

Sandro looked at Anya with a disappointed look.

"Why? We should be happy, right?" She asked.

He bowed his head, "Mom said no."

"What?!" She exclaimed.

"Same reaction." Sandro chuckled.

"Bakit daw? Kinausap mo na mommy mo?" She asked.

He shook his head. "They're both quiet about it. As if nothing happened. Hindi sila nag-uusap. They're killing me."

She sighed. "Baka naman kasi she's not ready yet?"

He frowned. "Almost 25 years and she's not ready to marry yet?"

She frowned as well. "Why not? Madaming nangyari sa kanila ng daddy mo, for sure may something na nag hohold back sa kanya not to remarry."

"But they're already living under the same roof for God's sake!" He exclaimed.

She rolled her eyes. "Pero hindi yun assurance na gusto nya na magpakasal agad. Saka bakit ba parang obligado ang mommy mo na pakasalan ang daddy mo? I mean, of course she can say no to that proposal. Choice nya yun. We have to respect that."

---

Bongbong entered their room to get some clothes. He's been sleeping at the guest room ever since Leni rejected his proposal. He was hurt. His ego got hurt so they're not talking.

Leni saw him entered and went to their walk in closet directly without even looking at her. It pisses her off. In return, she just continued reading her book.

After a few minutes, he went out with some sleeping clothes on. He was about to leave the room when she spoke. "How about the ring?" She asked about the diamond ring he gave when he asked her to marry him.

He turned his back to see her. He sighed when he saw the tiny box containing the engagement ring jist sitting on the night stand. "I don't know. I guess I'll just keep it on the drawers."

"Okay." She went back to her reading.

It pisses him off as she seems too okay about their situation. "Leni, please just wear the ring."

She frowned at him. "Did I make myself clear when I said no the other night?"

He sighed. "I don't understand. Akala ko ba nagagalit ka kasi nag propose ako kay Andrea tapos ngayon na inaalok na kita ng kasal, ayaw mo naman. Ano ba!"

She scoffed. "Wow! Ako pa ngayon ang masama kasi ang ang umayaw! Ikaw nga 'tong nagsinungaling tungkol sa relasyon nyo ni Andrea tapos ngayon parang sinumbatan mo ako kasi ayaw kong magpakasal sayo?! Just wow!"

"Diba ito naman ang gusto mo matagal na, na makasal tayo?" He asked.

"Yes of course." She exclaimed.

"Then why are you making it difficult?!" He exclaimed.

"Ang tagal kong naghintay na tanungin mo ako kung gusto ko bang makasal sayo, sobrang daming chances pero hindi ka nagtanong. Hindi mo ginawa." She started to cry. "Tapos ngayon na may ginawa kang kasalanan at galit ako sa'yo saka mo lang ako tatanungin kung gusto ko na bang magpakasal tayo. Ferdinand naman! Hindi naman ako nakikipaglaro sa'yo! Parang kasi ang dating, wala na akong choice but to say yes kung kailan mo gustong magpakasal eh. Dahil ano? Dahil nagbabahay-bahayan naman tayo at may anak na tayo and we do everything together kaya dapat pumayag kaagad ako pag nagtanong ka na saakin?! I feel like you're taking me for granted."

He went to her and hugged her. "It's not like that, mahal."

"Yes it is." She answered. "You're too comfortable to the point na parang ang laking kasalanan ang nagawa ko dahil nireject ko yung proposal mo. You just asked me if I wanna get married when it's convenient for you."

She cried her heart out. She feels terrible.

"Ngayon na umayaw ako, sana nafeel mo at narealize mo na I can still say no to you." She said. "Now if you really wanna get married to me, you have to earn my yes."

To be continued...

💖❤️