The "nicer" parents

Leni and Sandro move in with Bongbong two days after the confrontation happened. Sandro was the happiest with this decision, he can now spend time with both his parents anytime. He felt like everything is normal again in his life. Meanwhile, Leni still feel a bit hesitated with her decision to move in with him. She and Bongbong has still a lot to figure out and she didn't know if they will arrive there. She wanted a normal life for her and for her son, but it seems like being with Bongbong means going through a lot of hardships and complications. She sometimes feel like she can never achieve a "normal life", but then she will stand by her decision to try again and figure things out together. No matter what that means.

"So ano kayo ngayon? Live in?" Risa asked, they were having some coffee.

"Ganon na nga." Leni nodded. "He told me we'll figure things out together."

"While living under the same roof?" Grace asked.

Leni nodded.

"Okay ka naman sa idea na yun?" Risa asked.

"Well, I still have a lot questions waiting pero sabi nya hinay-hinay lang daw because he doesn't want to rush things." Leni shared.

"So you're leaving everything to him pagdating sa decision making sa relationship nyo?" Grace asked.

"Hindi naman totally, siguro I just want to know if he still wants this. I understand his reservations kasi I lied to him, and alam kong unforgivable yun so I am giving him the options kung gusto nya pa ba or hindi na." Leni explained.

"Well clearly he still wants to be with you kasi he asked you to move in eh." Risa followed.

Leni nodded. "Sabi nya we'll make this work."

---

Bongbong was having drinks with the boys one night. They said it's essential for them to know what really happened to Bongbong and Leni, and what will happen next.

"Sure ba kayo sa decision nyo na yan pare?" Migz asked. "I mean, I am happy that you two finally live together pero sigurado na ba kayo? Di kaya padalos-dalos na naman kayo?"

Bongbong looked at the beer he's holding, "Sa totoo lang, di ko alam pare eh. Parang ang dami ko pang hesitations and inhibitions pero iniisip ko nalang basta alam ko mahal ko si Leni."

"Kumusta naman kayo sa bahay?" Koko asked.

"Oo nga. I know you two spend so many nights together before pero iba pa rin yung sa iisang bahay kayo nakatira." Win followed.

"Feeling ko nagpapakiramdaman pa kami eh. Alam nyo yun, parang di pa siguro kami sanay na nasa iisang bahay kami." Bongbong shared. "Kaninang umaga nga nanibago pa ako nung nakita ko yung mga damit nya sa cabinet."

"Ganyan din ako nung nag-asawa kami ni Grace." Neil shared. "Nakakapanibago na dati girlfriend ko lang sya, tapos hinahatid ko sa bahay nila tapos biglang mag-asawa na kami, sabay kaming uuwi or sabay kaming aalis ng bahay."

Win nodded, "You really have to adjust talaga."

Bongbong sighed. "Mas mabuti na siguro 'tong ganito. At least ngayon mas may direction kami diba."

Migz nodded. "And technically para na din kayong mag-asawa."

---

"Where have you been?" He asked the moment she entered their room. It's already 7:30pm and she just got home.

"Magkakasama kami nina Grace kanina." She said as she removes her jewelry.

"Di ka man lang nag text." He uttered.