Glad you're back

Bongbong decided to visit London for a while. He said he wanted some space to think clearly, and time to decide what's gonna happen to him next. The whole barkada just supported his decision, telling him they will miss him and they wished him good luck. Meanwhile, Leni didn't bother to send Bongbong to the airport. She said she has a lot of work to do. The truth is, she just can't watch him leave. It's too much for her knowing that they didn't talk before he left, she didn't know when is he coming back or what to expect when comes back.

"I missed Bongets already." Migz uttered, they were gathered at Koko's house, drinking.

"Me too." Win sighed.

"When is he coming back again?" Koko asked.

"Nobody knows." Neil answered.

"Kumusta na kaya sya dun? It's been two weeks since he left." Grace thought about it. Bongbong hasn't call any of them yet.

"I just hope he find there what he's looking for, whatever it is." Risa followed.

They all sighed.

Leni just sat there, staring blankly at the fire in the middle. She thinks about him a lot too. She thinks about him all the time actually. She wanted to talk to him and ask him how's everything? She just want to wake up next morning hoping to see him again.

---

"Kumusta na kaya si BBM no?" Jane asked, they were in the cafeteria having some snacks.

Cathy shrugged, "Sana bumalik na sya. Bigla-bigla yung pag-alis nya eh."

"Namimiss ko na yung busy moments natin sa office." Mark followed. "Sana bumalik na si BBM."

Leni sighed, she overheard the staff talking. She had the strong urge to go to them and ask them when is Bongbong gonna come back. She looked at them, she suddenly lose her guts to ask. She doesn't want to look like she's too eager about him, she doesn't want to look like she's missing him.

"How are you?" Migz asked, occupying the seat beside her.

Leni smiled weakly. "I'm fine. Ikaw?"

Migz sighed, "Missing Bongets every day. I missed drinking with him."

She nodded.

"Ikaw din for sure." He smirked.

She frowned. "I don't miss drinking with him."

He laughed. She laughed too.

"I mean, you missed him too." He clarified.

"Ahh. Linawin mo kasi." She chuckled. "Well, I have a lot of work. Too busy to miss him, I guess."

He looked at her unconvincingly. She chuckled, "Bakit?"

"You just lied to me." He said.

"I didn't." She defended.

"You know he left because of you, right?" He asked.

She nodded.

"Then, he'll come back for you." He assured.

---

"How are you?" Grace asked, she visited Leni in her office with Risa.

"Why is everybody asking me that for the past few weeks?" Leni asked.

"Just checking up on you." Risa said. "Baka lang mapraning ka kakahintay kay Bongets."

Leni chuckled. "Not gonna happen."

"Hindi pa." Grace jested.

Leni sighed, "He's gonna come back, don't worry." She tell them like it's nothing.