Baguio as a fam

A/N: this is just me not wanting to end this fanfic lol 🫠

---

"How did we end up traveling to Baguio again?" Leni asked for the nth time. They've finally hit the road going to the City of Pines. They quickly packed their bags and left because their friends are nagging them already.

Bongbong chuckled, looking at her swiftly as he drove the car. "We initiated it actually."

She sighed, "Yun nga pero sana naman aware tayo na ngayon na diba?"

He smirked, "We could've been aware kung nagbasa sana tayo sa chat group."

She rolled her eyes.

"Let's just enjoy this trip, okay?" Sandro uttered, sitting at the back of the car with Anya. "Minsan lang to eh plus this is our first Baguio trip as a family."

"Oo nga no!" Leni exclaimed. "Bigla akong na-excite. Tapos kasama pa natin si Anya and her parents."

"Anong oras daw ba susunod parents mo, Anya?" Bongbong asked.

"Nag iimpake lang daw po sir tapos susunod daw po agad." Anya answered shortly. Her parents wasn't informed about the trip until this morning when they were about to leave. Leni suggested that Sandro and Anya must pursuade Anya's parents to come too.

"Mabuti naman." Leni smiled. "Saka para lahat tayo maka-relax man lang. Malamig pa naman dun so perfect yun para saatin."

"Perfect para saatin or perfect para sainyo ni dad?" Sandro smirked.

Leni looked at her son with a frowning face.

Sando laughed, "What?"

"Stop it." Leni threatened her son.

"I'm not doing anything, mom. Masyado kang defensive." Sandro continued to laugh.

---

They have finally arrived at their destination in Baguio. They were gladly welcomed by their college schoolmate, Sam. "Hi! Oh my god! Finally, natuloy din kayo dito." Sam exclaimed in excitement, greeting and hugging her batch mates.

"It's been a while, Bong!" She said hugging Bongbong. "Pogi pa rin."

Bongbong chuckled, "I know."

Sam hit his arm playfully, "Mayabang pa din. Jusko! I'm sure hindi ka na makakaporma sa mga chics mo dito sa Baguio kasi kasama mo si Leni."

"Bakit madami bang girlfriend dito yan?" Leni asked, they all laugh.

"Just ask him nalang, mars." Sam bantered, causing second wave of laughter.

They proceeded to their respective rooms. Sam was generous enough to reserve them the presidential suites even if the trip was sudden. She even gave them a big discount plus free tour around the city which they will be enjoying for 3 days and 2 nights.

"Saan daw ba tayo unang pupunta?" Leni asked while unpacking their bags, putting their clothes inside the cabinet. "Parang gusto ko kumain, nagugutom ako ng slight."

He smirked, "Palagi kang gutom."

She glared at him, "Walang nakakatawa."

He laughed as he went to hugged her tight, "Sorry na po."

She rolled her eyes, "Ewan ko sayo. If I know madami kang alam na masarap kainan dito kasi madami kang naging girlfriend dito."

He frowned at her, still holding her close, "Wala akong naging girlfriend dito. Nagbibiro lang si Sam, ano ka ba." He kissed her cheek.

"Sus! Bolero!" She smirked. She cupped his face, "Alam ko naman na babaero ka talaga kahit noon pa and I am expecting na madami kang mga nakalandian especially when we are not together. 23 years din yun."

He laughed, "Hindi ko alam kung dapat ba akong matuwa dyan or you're just being sarcastic."

It's her time to laugh, "Pwede both?"

He tickled her sides causing her to laugh loudly while trying to escape from him, "Bong! Stop it!"

"Anakan kita dyan eh." He said.

She laughed.

"Mom! Dad! Mamaya na yan." Sandro interrupted his parents from the other side of the door. "Nandito na sina Tita Sonya and Tito Oscar. Let's go."

"We're coming!" Bongbong answered.

---

Sam together with Andrea, the operations manager of the hotel and resorts gave the whole barkada a tour around the area. Andrea was able to give them the most scenic view which was loved by everyone. You can see the verdant fields, foggy surroundings bringing extra chill, plus perfect for sunrise and sunset. It was picturesque. Win being the barkada's camera guy, suggested that they took group picture and family pictures each. They gladly obliged. They even had couple pictures.

"Ang ganda naman dito." Leni uttered dreamily, feeding her eyes with such view of nature.

"Diba?" Bongbong looked at her, "Sobrang ganda talaga dito sa spot na to."

She frowned, "Bakit ilang beses ka na nakapunta dito?"

"Ha? Um—"

"Madaming beses na, maam." Andrea cut Bongbong off. "Diba sir?" She added emphasizing the last word. Leni looked at Bongbong's expression, she can feel something she cannot determine.

"Um yeah. Madaming beses na." Bongbong agreed and excused himself telling Leni he will look at their pictures from Win's camera.

She kept on glancing at him throughout the mini tour around the establishment. She remembered how he touched her before, how he kisses her before, how he talked to her before, how they toured around the city before. Now, all she can do is to watch him from afar with his new girl. Although she knew about  their epic love story, she still gave herself to him. She invested time and emotions to him and to their unlabeled relationship even if she knew it will not  last forever. She created a fake scenario in her head where he will equate her love for him. She hoped for their relationship to prosper, but seeing him how happy and genuine his smiles now, she knew that it will never be her.

Andrea closed her eyes and breathed heavily, finally letting go of Bongbong. I will always love you, Bong.

To be continued...

💖❤️