I don't know you anymore

"How's Sandro?" Grace asked, they were in the hospital to visit Sandro who's still recovering. Bongbong and Leni decided to keep him at the hospital for recovery to cater all his needs plus to be easily monitored by the doctors and nurses.

"He's getting better actually." Leni answered, staring at her sleeping son. "Gusto na nga lumabas dito eh. Concerned sa gastos."

"Ay naku! Yung gastos nyo dito sa hospital barya barya lang kay Bong so he doesn't need to worry about it." Risa joked, although she meant it.

"Oo, wag nya na alalahanin yun. Yung pag-galing nya ang dapat na concerned nya." Grace supported. "Excited na excited na yung mga bata makilala ang kuya nila."

Risa chuckled. "Yung mga anak ko tanong nang tanong saakin kada uwi ko galing dito. Magpaparty daw kayo."

Leni and Grace laughed.

"Pinaka-excited yata sina Kiko and Brian." Grace uttered. "Magiging trio na daw sila."

"Si Sandro pala ang unang anak ng barkada." Risa said, amusingly.

"Oo nga no." Grace agreed. "Naku! Get ready mare, ma-i-spoiled yan ni Bongets."

"Tingin ko nga din eh." Leni agreed. They laughed.

"Paglabas nga pala dito ni Sandro saan siya uuwi?" Win asked suddenly.

"Sa bahay ko."  Leni and Bongbong said simultaneously. Everyone was confused.

"Saakin nalang muna sya para mabantayan ko." Leni said.

"Sino magbabantay dun sa kanya wala naman ibang tao dun." Bongbong asked. "Let me take him home, I'll just hire a private nurse to look for him."

"I can file a leave naman siguro diba?" Leni suggested. "I don't want other people to take care of him kung puwede naman ako na lang. Gagastos pa tayo para sa private nurse."

"Ano kaya kung dun nalang si Sandro sa bahay ni Bong, tapos ikaw mare dun ka na din tumira for the mean time?" Grace suggested.

"Oo nga. Para di kayo mahirapan." Risa agreed. "Or ikaw Bong ang tumira muna sa bahay nina Leni for the mean time. In that way, you'll be able to take care of your son."

The boys nodded in agreement. They can see no flaw in that suggestion.

"Ano pare? What do you think?" Koko asked Bongbong.

"I think it's better if sa'yo muna sya." Bongbong told Leni, she nodded. "But I will not live there with you. Dadalaw na lang ako every day. Besides, I have work."

Leni nodded, "Okay." She can feel the coldness in his voice and in his eyes. She knew he didn't want to live with her under the same roof. She understands.

Everyone turned silent after that. The barkada knows how much Bongbong wanted to spend more time with Sandro, but he doesn't want Leni in it. They knew how much he's hurt that he cannot see himself living in the same house with Leni.

---

Sandro was finally discharged from the hospital after  one month of staying there. The doctors said he could go home now and continue to recover at home. Bongbong personally drove Leni and Sandro home to ensure their safety. They were welcome by the whole barkada and their kids when they arrived.

"Welcome Home, Sandro!" They cheered the moment Sandro entered his Mom's house. There were food— a lot of food, and party decorations.

"Thank you po!" Sandro smiled at them. Though he cannot hug them all as he is still weak and fragile, he's so thankful to everyone.