Angkas story

A/N: I just don't want this to end yet, so mga random thoughts ud lang ito just to keep the story going.

---

"Daddy?" Leni whispered and brushed his hair, "Daddy, gising ka na. Breakfast na tayo."

He slowly opened his eyes and saw her smiling at him. "Good morning!" He kissed her lips.

She giggled and holds his wrist, assisting him to stand up from the bed, "Breakfast na tayo. Nagluto ako."

He sat up and leaned his back to the headboard of the bed, he stared at her for a moment. "Halika nga muna." He held her hands and made her straddle on his lap, near his bulge. He circled his arms to her waist and kissed her again.

"Daddy hmmm," she produced a soft moan as she felt him massaging her bottom, kissing her deeper.

"I love you so much." He panted, looking straight into her eyes.

"I love you too." She whispered and kissed him again, "So much." She said in between their kiss.

They make out for a few minutes more. He took his time in massaging her bottom, stroking her thighs, and playing with her breasts and nipples. He wanted to make love with her that moment but he knew she will not allow it because they will be late for work and they haven't eaten breakfast yet.

"I prepared some breakfast for you and Sandro." She panted after making out.

"Why?" He smirked. He's not used with her cooking breakfast ever since she moved in.

She gave him a peck on the lips and smiled, "Because we are nice parents."

---

They were walking towards the parking lot of the building with hands intertwined, he was being greeted by everyone and so he's greeting them back. Meanwhile, she was scrolling through her phone updating herself with what's trending on social media.

"I'm thinking we should give Sandro something. What do you think?" He brought up.

"Like what?" She asked, eyes still on her phone.

"I don't know yet. We should buy him something he likes because we are nice parents." He emphasized.

She chuckled, finally looking at him. "Yeah right. We are the nicer parents. Let's buy, um, maybe shoes? Para pag naglaro kayo ng basketball may bago syang sapatos."

"Puwede." He nodded. "Oh what about we buy him a car?"

She was surprised, "Bakit car naman agad suggestion mo? Shoes lang ang sabi ko, car ka naman agad dyan."

"What's wrong with that? Para he can take Anya wherever he likes." He stated.

"Eh wag car. Baka maaksidente, ayaw ko na mag stay sa hospital ng matagal just like before." She rejected.

"What about a house?" His face lit up.

"House?!" She almost exclaimed. "Di pa naman mag-aasawa yung anak mo. Mamaya nyan maisip nya mag-asawa na, or worst, maisip nya mag move out."

"Vacation house lang naman bibilhin natin for him." He negotiated.

"Huwag na muna yung house. Iba nalang." She rejected.

"Oh what about we buy a private resort instead?" He smiled widely.

"Saan naman tayo makakabili ng resort agad-agad? Anong akala mo sa mall lang nabibili yun?" She hesitated.

"Yacht?" He suggested.

"Sobrang mahal ng yate, okay ka lang?" She rejected.

"Kaya naman natin bumili." He said.